1. Chapter

Namjoon Pov
It was late evening about 11 O'clock. He is sitting in the back of the car Yoongi was driving, Jungkook is sleeping with his head on Najoons shoulder. He didn't see the ocean but he knew it was there.
A month ago Yoongi told them that his parents are having a holiday house with a private piece of beach and because of the stress the boys had, he thought they could go there. "But my little sister Y/N will be there with her friends."
The friends didn't mind and Y/N eather so it was a deal.
They had arrived. " Junkook we are there " Namjoon said softly to wake him up. When they got out of the car he saw a silhouette of the house it looked big. He was able to smell and here the ocean.
The house was dark, empty and left lonely when Yoongi opened the door he turned the light on you saw many windows no it is a
Wall out of windows it is to dark to see anything. It looked very nice there were stairs up to the second and third floor and everything lookes like it was made out of wood. When he entered the kitchen he saw Yoongi reading a yellow note, which was stuck on the fridge. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "Yeah..." Yoongi said "It's just my little sister left me a note saying she is going out with some friends" "Okay." Namjoon answered, not really sure what to say to that. "She doesn't like to go out like in clubs, but we haven't seen each other for a long time, I mean ofcourse we phoned but that's something different you know. I guess she just changed.
Anyway. We are seven but we can only have two rooms: mine and the guest room." All of them were tired but they managed to find a solution. Four of the boys sleep in Yoongis room, three in the guest room and Namjoon volunteered to sleep on the couch.