8.Chapter

When you reached the kitchen, you opened you're phone and stole Yoongies bread "Ey" he shouted but you ignored him because someone called you.
"Hey" you said
"Jo, girl I need to tell you something"
It was Matthew, he's studying with you
"Wait boy my brother is here I need my headphones"  you found them under the couch table "Okay go one"
"The professor said that oure scores are finished the hospitals we want to gone know about our scores and will contact us in the next week and our scores will be published today!"
"What now, way no! Please I will die!" You said acting like you would cry
"Yeah me too"
"Listen I call you later like I said my brother is here. By by."
"See ya girl "
"Not when I see you first"
"Everything okay?" Yoongi asked "Yeah sure just new gossip from uni" you lied.
When everyone finished you left the house going to rent bikes.

Namjoon POV
They arrived at the bike rent shop O'Connor.
"Hello?" Y/N asked in the empty shop. "I'm coming." A man answered. "Good morning Y/N!" He said without seeing her. Namjoon is looking around, everywhere are bikes, big ones and small ones, he wondered if they have one in his size. On the wall are also pictures, one of a man and probably with his son both smiling and holding bikes in there hands the boy looked like he would be seventeen. The next picture he saw is again with those two but they were younger, the boy is missing a tooth and hold smiling from one ear to the other a bike it is probably his birthday. Namjoon turned to the next wall, he saw two pictures which were printed on canvas. The first one looked so beautiful, he knows the girl on the canva, it was Y/N. She was standing with a bike showing the camera her back and facing the ocean. He smiled knowing that he could never stop falling in love with her. When he faced the second picture his smile fades away. Y/N was riding the same bike, on a road while sunset but with one hand she was holding the hand of a boy. "Y/N!" A guy screamed. Namjoon turned around just to see the boy from the pictures hugging Y/N. "If looks could kill" he heard Junkook saying to tea, knowing that they talk about him. He doesn't care.
"Dad I can do this." The guy said to his father "Okay, I'll answer the phone" his father said.
Then this guy turned to Y/N, his smile is way to bright, Namjoon thought.