26.Chapter

You woke up. He looked so beautiful even asleep. It was 4 in the morning and you made yourself coffee. As you did you felt arms around your hips and a soft kiss on your cheek. You giggled "Good morning to you too." "Mh, it's way to early" he said in a sleepy voice which makes your heart flutter. You turned around and kissed his lips "Okay now this is a good morning." He said and kissed you back, you rolled your eyes about his answer which made him smile more than you took two cups and filled them with the fresh made coffee. The two of you sat back on the couch and you drank a bit of your coffee then he moved a bit closer till there was almost no space between you two. You smiled to yourself and stood up he moved a bit back to where he came from. You placed your cup of coffee next to his, when you turned to face him his hands were touching your hips and he looked like he would wait for permission.

Namjoon POV

Namjoon waited for her to be okay, when she nooded and sat on his lap he kissed her again and deeper. He want more, he want her and he want her to stay. Her hands were touching his hair and he smiled, her little hands were so cute. He let himself fall backwards and she fell with him she shrieked a little but she smiled so he took it as a good sign. They kissed long and cuddled after that too. She told him, she wants to swim one last him in the ocean so they did. Whe he saw her again her hair dried, she was wearing a white shirt with a red logo and a text which said medecins sans frontieres he sighed as he read this it wa strue she would go today. It was half past five and everyone slowly came down so you all could cook together. The whole time Namjoon was thinking about her leaving and he hated it, he was so far away with his thoughts that he only noticed Y/N was standing infront of him when she tu touched his cheek "Hey yeobo, don't think about this now. Try to focuse on the present I am still here and I love you, we still have time" the others watched her "We all do." She smiled at them and I kissed her once again.