2.Chapter

He fell asleep immediately.

Y/N POV
"I don't like this" you said while you're best friend Mi-Suk is driving you four to the next club. Chae-Won, Elena and Mi-Suk needed to convince you for like an hour to go with them. "Don't! " Chae-Won said "Y/N we live with you we see you're stress please just have one time fun!". You understand her, you are more a Mom-friend and the unpaid therapist of the group. "We're here!" Mi-Suk said looking at you. You sighed ready to forget everything for that night, ready to forget yourself and so you said "Okay let's go!"
At half past one you needed to drive them home because all of them were drunk. You brought them to bed and went to the kitchen then you noticed a person on the couch. You didn't mind just thinking that ist probably one of Yoongis friends. So you go to bed to.
On the next day you woke up at 6 am, you were going on to put on your bikini to go swimming. When you came downstairs you noticed this big guy sleeping on the couch. You open the door and stood with you're feet in the sand smelling the salt of the ocean and hearing the waves which are coming. You couldn't wait so you left you're towel in the house and immediately run to the ocean.

Namjoon POV
He woke up by smelling ocean. First he didn't realise where he is then he noticed the open door and was worried. So he ran out and saw a girl running to the ocean, then he saw her jumping in it from the pier. He smiled and leaned at the door. He thought that she is looking so free. He kept on watching her, after like an hour she came out of the water and came up to the house. He was still standing there leaning against the door with his legs and arms crossed. He noticed that she doesn't have a towel, but before he was able to move she asked if he would be so nice to give her the dark blue towel on the bottom.