Longing in Firefly's Flight

A fleeting second stretches, like an eternity in my heart,Without you here, I feel torn apart.In solitude's embrace, I struggle to find my way,As fireflies dance, casting a soft, flickering display.

Like tiny stars, they illuminate the dark of night,Their gentle glow reminds me of our love's pure light.But oh, how I long to hold you close and near,To feel your presence, to chase away every fear.
In the depths of my being, I carry memories so dear,
Of laughter shared and whispers in love's atmosphere.But as days go by, I yearn for your warmth and embrace,For in your arms, I find solace, a sacred, cherished space.
Yet, fireflies continue to dance with ethereal grace,As if carrying messages from a distant place.Their luminous trails guide me through this lonely plight,Reminding me of our love's enduring, steadfast might.
In this senseless state, I yearn for our souls to connect,To bridge the distance, to feel the love we once intersect.For every second apart feels like an eternity's reign,But in the symphony of fireflies, hope remains.
So, I'll keep the flame of love burning deep within my core,Until the day we reunite, forevermore.And in my dreams, I'll chase the fireflies' enchanting flight,Knowing that our love transcends all boundaries of night.
In this endless longing, I find strength to carry on,Guided by the fireflies, their gentle glow like a song.For with each flicker, a reminder of our love's eternal flame,And in my heart, the promise of rekindling our fiery love's acclaim.