Part 1

"Minho! Are you ready?", my friend called out for me. "Comin'"

I ran towards his car which was outside our mansion after waving goodbye to my brothers. "You heard of the party?"

"Party?", I asked.

"Yeah, Kai's having a party. Bet he's gonna fuck Suho in it.", he chuckled.

"What?"

"Shoot, hyung's gonna kill me.", he whispered. "N-nothing don't worry. You goin' there?"

I shook my head. "I have a presentation I need to work on. It's about a sickness we choose for biology."

"Hmmm, what sickness did you choose?"

"I'm thinking about heterochromia."

He looked at me dumbfounded "What the hell is that?"

"Look at the street hyung!", I shouted.

"Ok ok sorry."

"It's a sickness that some people have in their eyes, skin or hair. A... color differnece?"

"Oh ok..."

***

*AUTHOR POV*

Minho was at home, sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap. His brothers were busy doing some 'stuff'. In case you wanna know he's in the living room, bcz their rooms have couches aswell.

Minho eventually closed his laptop and took out his phone and opened play store.

"Hmmm... what should I download?", he tapped on the search tab and wrote 'Social media apps'. And he was welcomed by Snapchat, Facebook, X, Instagram, Discord etc. (LOL I searched the same to know what will come up... What's X btw?)

He tapped on the Instagram download button, since he's heard a lot about it but never installed it.

After some time looking things in Instagram (Idk what'll be in it bcz I'm not allowed to have it ok?) his brothers entered the living room.

"Hi baby", cheered Felix as he sat on the couch next to Minho and he hid his phone "Watcha doin?"

"I just downloaded an app so I was just looking to see what can I de or see in it."

"What app?", Changbin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Ehhmm"

Seungmin sighed. "Hyung, just tell us."

"You'll be mad"

"We won't ok? And if we get mad we'll controll ourselves.", Jeongin said but still, Minho shook his head.

Tears started to form in his eyes with the thought of his brothers punishing him.

"Hey hey hey bud! We told you, we won't do anything ok?", Changbin said hugging Minho.

"No punshing?"

"No punishing baby", Seungmin reassured

"I downoad inshtagwam", Well yeah. Minho slipped in his head space and well the others, let's just say the barely understood what he said.

"Show me", Chan said in a calm voice as Minho gave him the unlocked phone.

"Instagram? Min, you should've asked us.", Jisung said after he peaked on Minho's phone from Chan's shoulder.

"There's a lot of things that might ruin your mind."

Minho just nodded. "But...", Chan hesitated.

"I think you can keep it as long as we know what you're watching"

Minho'seyes sparkled as he looked at Chan with his doe eyes. "Weally?"

Chan nodded and gave him his phone back.

So, other members are a bit new to Minho being a little. They like found out two weeks ago while they didn't know what a little space is. So they don't completely understand what he says in that head space but they try to. Because Minho mostly slips in head space when his stressed, is being yelled at, overthinks, is getting beaten up OR is happy. Which means he usually slips a load.

Sooo I replied to comment that I'll publish the first chapter when I'm in the middle of the second one BUT...

I was thinking I could use this chapter to see if y'all like it

SOOoOooo should I keep this or delete it?