Part 2

Minho was sleeping peacefully when he heard a gun shot. He woke up scared but in his big head space. He took his blanket and his wooden bat, which Seungmin gave him in case something happens and they aren't there, and went outside his room.

"Man I said to put that fucking gun in silent mode!", whisper yelled an unknown voice. Minho who has already sensed danger, went towards Changbin and Felix's room and opened it silently.

All his brothers were in a deep sleep which explained why they haven't woken up from the gun shot.

Minho went towards Felix's bed and kissed his forehead, knowing this is the way to wake up maknaes.

Felix squealed and opened his eyes, "Lixie wake up", Minho whispered. Felix woke up as Minho went towards Changbin's room to wake him up. "Binnie, wakie wakie", after Changbin woke up too, Felix asked.

"Why did you wake us up Min? It's two a.m"

"I heard a gun shot, and I went outside and one... two men were standing there and one of them whispered to the other 'I told you to put the gun in silent mode'", Minho explained.

Felix and Changbin then sensed danger aswell, they took their guns out and went outside, Minho going behind them in case someone broke into their room.

They heard a glass breaking and a small mutered 'shit' a few seconds after that.

"Bet they all are in deep sleep", one of the men said.

"Bet not", Changbin stood out with a gun in his hands, except, he refused to shoot the men.

"Shoot", but after they could do anything, Changbin moved closer and shook their hand.

Felix also came and shook hands with the men, leaving Minho dumbfounded, alone.

After the men left the house, Minho sat the two younger boys down and looked at them with furrowed eyebrows. "Explain", he said with a stern tone, also looking with a stern gaze at the two.

"So, you know... hyung...", Changbin took a deep breath and looked at Felix who did the same, "You know, we only wanted to see if you really can protect yourself. Those men were the new guards and as we knew you still haven't seen them, we asked for their help."

"Me and Changbin planned it together and well... to be honest, I was impressed when I saw you holding that baseball bat. Seungmin did a great job buying that for you", Felix joked at the end.

"Do others now about it?", Minho asked as he sat on Changbin's lap and made himself comfortable.

"Nope, only we two. And I bet if you went to other's room they'd probably panic and fire those poor guys", Changbin said and Minho only hummed.

"You're so mean", he said, "I woke up only for your two's stupid experiment"

He put his head on Changbin's shoulder, "But that wasn't an experiment baby", Felix said in a soft tone.

"Whatever...", Came from Minho's mouth; a sleepy, tired tone.