Part 3

Hiii!! I can't believe I got 5 votes for a small thingy in Creatures !-! Like how? I gotta make more of those chapters 🤫😆

JK! SOoo the first update will be this one >0<

cuz why not?

>>>

It was the next morning and Minho was ready to go to the college. He had prepared breakfast for everyone and packed his lunch.

When everyone was eating and he was going out, it suddenly hit him.

"Why didn't others wake up yesterday with the shooting?", other brothers almost choked on their food after hearing the word 'shooting'.

"Shooting? Where? Why? When? Are you ok?", Chan asked hurriedly as he stood up and walked towards Minho with obvious seriousness and a worried expression.

"He's ok Chan, chill. It was just a test me and Felix made to see how Minho will react to hearing a gun shot in the house. So he'll be all safe", Changbin explained.

"Oh, I remember now! Everyone was exhausted and they were in deep sleep!", Minho squealed. "But I have to go now or else I'll be late", he kissed Chan's cheek and bid all of them.

After Minho left, the brothers smiled at themsleves, seeing what a innocent soul they have raised.

"I love him so so much that I forget", Jeongin says.

"Well, only god knows how much I love him, so I love him more than you do", Jeongin looks annoyed at Seungmin.

"How does that even make any sense?", he states.

"It doesn't. But it's Seungmin, he gives everything to be the winner at loving Minho", Changbin shruggs.

"You're right", Hyunjin looks at Seungmin. "And with that, if you two weren't brothers, you'd probably be at least divorced couples" (hehe (¬‿¬) )

Seungmin shook his head in disappointment and slapped Hyunjin's head as he groaned. "What was that for?"

"For saying nonesense", Seungmin said in an asking tone as Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree with him. That was such a nonesense", Hyunjin side-eyed Felix and went towards the stairs, going up.

"Well I'm going to take a nap, didn't get much sleep."

Chan looks at him with sparkle in his eyes. "SaMe BrO!", he ran to Hyunjin. "LEt's CUDDLE!"

"Fuck, Chan! Don't yell in my ear like that", Hyunjin gave his second side-eye in that day to his oldest hyung.

"I'm proud of your ass Hyun! You finally gave a side-eye to Chan!"

Hyunjin laughed, took Chan's hand and went to the room. He let himslef fall on the bed as he cuddled with Chan.

On the other hand, Minho was walking to school. He thought, he thought about that morning when his brothers let him go alone and didn't give him a ride, nor called the driver. He thought about five days ago when no person said 'happy birthday' to him. He just... thought

*MINHO POV*

They've never forgotten my birthday. Well, not like I wanted to have a party, but saying 'happy birthday' to me doesn't kill them does it? Why am I even thinking about it? It was just five days ago. But they seem to be ignoring me. Like they were good today, but until yesterday night, they didn't speak to me nor texted me.

Ahh what am I saying? They have two different lives, ech of them! Of course they will forget or get distracted. I can't beg for their attention all the time, I would be burden then. Plus the fact that I'm just a student and I don't have a job.

At least, in my age I really have to find a job. Like all of them are paying for food and everything, I have to at least be usefull.

Ok so it wasn't a long chapter but like what else can I write?

Btw my school started on monday :)

I gotta try and ask to don't go to school tomorrow cuz we're going to walk the whole day and not learn anything

Like bitch what's the point of going?

So cya 'til the next chapter