Part 4

EHemmm awkward- 

Yeah sorry for not updating-

School sucks rn AND I have no idea left :(

Warning: Too short

*Minho POV*

I really am in need of a job. I can't let them pay for every single thing. Like I'm the second oldest and my donsaengs are paying for my bills?! Unacceptable!

I hate to say this, but I have to hide it. They will probably act like dads as they always do and give hundreds of reasons why I don't need to find a job. I can't handle their bossy attitude anymore. I'm 22 I don't need these! It's not like I want to hide anything from them, but they're sometimes too much. It's like I can't handle and take care of myself.

I step out of my room. It was ten o'clock in the morning and everyone was already awake. I was wearing an oversized t-shirt and jeans. "Where are you heading?" Asked Changbin. 

"Out." My voice came out huskier and colder than I wanted it to come out.

"Out where?" Bangchan frowned and said his words as coldly as I said mine. Why were all of them actually always together?

"Out to Jimin and Namjoon hyungs." I said. He nodded suspiciously at the door and I stormed out of the house, sighing heavily as I closed the door.

My phone pinged up with a message and I opened it: "We're here."

I nodded although the person couldn't see it. I ran toward the nearby coffee shop in an alley, entering when I got there. I looked around and saw Jimin and Namjoon hyungs sitting by a table, waving at me when I got there. I walked toward them breathlessly. "Sorry hyungs."

"No worries Minho-ya, we just got here." Said Jimin hyung, smiling softly. I smiled back and sat in front of them.

"So, about the job. Are you sure you want to keep it secret?" Asked Namjoon hyung.

I nodded. It may be childish that I was the second oldest and still kept having a job secret, but still, if my brothers found out they would unalive me.

Namjoon smiled as if he was reading my mind. "I understand why you would want to do that, with the knowledge I have of your brothers, especially Chan-ah. And if you're a hundred precent sure, then we can give the job at our band to you."

I smile, having a job as a hitman was perfectly fine for me. I was sick, yes. And I had strict brothers, yes. But I was still 22 years old. I would not bow down to no person, I would need no help to stay alive.

I would kill the innocent Minho.