Prologue ☀︎

Luke used to care.

The old him did anyway.

Losing the person that meant the most to him was rough on the nineteen year old, but now he's twenty seven; yet he still looks youthful.

Because he's dead.

After the trauma he went through, Luke made the choice to find any possible way to make him forget; so he went rebellious.

Unfortunately one of those acts of rebellion relief, got him killed in the first place. 'Drinking and driving' .

But he didn't make it up to heaven, he was stuck roaming as a lifeless soul around the living.

That didn't stop Luke Hemmings though, no. He does his best to ruin people, even if that's the opposite you should do if you want to finally be at peace.

He sees one, and if Luke feels that they are going to be a fun game, he makes them fall in love. Just so he can crush them completely.

All because they have something he doesn't.

A heart.

--

A/N: alright let's get this straightened out, okay so this won't be your typical story, I will narrate unless I say differently, almost like a TV show type but not really 😂 you will kind of get the idea.

I will personally be doing their flashbacks so it will be that back and forth type of jazz.

Overall I'm excited about this and I hope you guys are too!

With love,

- Juliette