Chapter Quattro

Alissa 

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. 3 am. Thank god I didn't have a nightmare. I get up quickly but immediately regret having to grip onto the edge of the bed, I make my way to the shower, turning it to cold and stripping off my clothes.

I got out as quickly as I got in making sure not to go over my time limit. I quickly changed into a hoodie from Asher and a pair of tracksuit. I run down stairs to the gym to blow off some steam and to help get rid of the thoughts invading my mind.

I warm up quickly before heading straight to the treadmill running for 2 hours that sped by. I then made my way over to the punching bags. I started to practice drills over and over until the thoughts took over.

I have to live with my family, they want me back, they threw me out, why would they want to take me in?

Before I knew it I was being lifted off the ground and placed on to a lap on the floor by Asher who was whispering sweet nothings in my ears while Justin rushed to get the first aid kit but everything was a blur, I knew what was going on and soon my vision cleared.

I saw the punching bag had holes in it and I slowly looked at my hands that had the knuckles all bruised and bloodied, to be honest I didn't really care nor did I feel it. I was used to physical pain and I had grown numb to it after what happened in the hell house.

On the outside it looked like a normal boarding school that mafia parents would send their kids to but only the people on the inside knew the truth. It was a placed that they would torture and abuse kids, kids would starve and die due to a little slip up.

The sounds came back. Justin was fixing my hands, checking for other injuries while lecturing me. He was such a big softie for me. Asher was still holding me on my lap and became silent while Justin lectured me.

I just blocked him out as always nodding my head so he thinks I'm listening but they both know me too well for that.

" Are you even listening?"

I know I can't lie to them so I just shake my head. Justin pinches his nose bridge shaking his head at me.

"Dios mío, ¿qué vamos a hacer contigo?" ( oh my gosh what are we gonna do with you )

I heard Asher lightly chuckle behind me as I tried to suppress a smirk to which Justin just gave us both a glare.

I went to my room to change while Justin made breakfast and Asher cleaned up the punching bag and replaced it. I walk out of my room and head straight for the kitchen to find Asher and Justin both fighting over the amount of pancakes at the table even though they both have at least 7 pancakes each.

I just lightly chuckle at their behaviour, sometimes I forget they are 16 and I think that they are a set of 5 year olds. I walk over and grab an apple and I see both the boys stop and look at me but quickly go back to focusing on their pancakes.

We quickly clean up and head off to school with Asher Driving me in shotgun and Justin in the back. As we reached the parking lot all eyes turned to us again, we knew we were late but didn't care and did what we usually do.

Heading straight for English we sat at the back with me closest to the window. I'm zoned out and not listening to anything the teacher is saying when I notice several black SUV's pull up outside.

4 Men step out with 6 bodyguards surrounding them. I look closely at their faces to notice that they its My father and my oldest 3 brothers. Shit. I pull my hood up and signal for the boys to look outside.

They both look and realise rather quickly who they are. We quickly stand up and leave as I notice one of my brothers looking my way right into my eyes. Fuck.