Chapter Quindici

Nothing ever changes. God I'm so stupid. I honestly thought that they were on my side this time, but I was so clearly wrong. I know better than to act out of anger but right now they deserve everything coming their way. I sit up from the bed I'm in as I walk down stairs, ignoring Justins and Ashers questioning looks. I walk straight to the office the boys set up for me, not even taking a breath to take in the beauty of the room or the gardens it overlooks.

I go straight to the laptop plugging in the usb I always keep on me a dn wait for it to download to the computer. The boys get me attention away from the loading screen.

"What are you doing?" Justin looks worriedly at me, confused, lacing his voice.

"The mission" no emotion comes through and I can see the hurt pass through his eyes before it disappears.

"Why? I thought you were giving them a shot" He looks back at Asher but gets nothing.

"Did they fuck it up already? Those dumb fucks they ruin everything good." Justin pulls me into a hug as tears fall down my cheeks.

"I thought it would be different, I thought they would see that I'm not a monster." Justin hugs me tighter at my confession.

I pull away from him just as the video finishes loading. Asher looks at me asking with his eyes if this is what I want. I nod to him then turn to Justin who speaks the question out loud.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

I nod at him but he looks at me like I'm an 8 year old who isn't sure about the decision she is about to make, but I know the consequences and that I will not be seen as the monster any longer.

I scheduled the leak for an hour from now. I don't say anything to either of them as I walk upstairs to change for a workout.

 I have 30 minutes till the video is leaked, which is enough time to shower and go back to the Rossi's house. I have my everything shower then change into simple sweats and a hoodie with my jordans before getting on my bike heading back to the house.

I pull up to their house with 8 minutes to spare which would be perfect. When I open the door I find Adrian with everyone standing behind him as he glares at me with his arms crossed.

"Young lady, where were you?"

"Out"

"That isn't good enough, you didn't come home and didn't even bother to ring and tell us you were staying out. I will ask you again. Where. Were. You?"

"She was probably out whoring around like the little slut she is." Mia speaks up. I roll my eyes at her antics.

"you aren't anything to me so I don't owe you a phone call about where I was or where I've been."

I countdown the seconds as this conversation goes on. I ignore whatever else Henry is saying as I make my way towards the stairs.

"Where do you think you're going? We're not done?"

"Oh I am, and I think you have more pressing matters at hand now."

He looks at me confusingly right as the sound of messages coming through over takes the air. I watch as everyone pulls out their phones including the staff and I watch the horror dawn on all of their faces. I turn and continue walking up the stairs, not stopping when they call my name.

I knew the impact of the footage and it was deserved. To show daddy dearest his daughters aren't who he thought they were. I may have not been the monster then but now, now I am the monster they wanted. The monster they created. Can they handle it though?

Dark DreamsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara