Chapter Undici

My torso is covered in multiple colours mostly consisting of black and blue with yellow throughout but my ribs should have healed by now like they always have. I can't tell anyone about this, not even Asher or Justin because then I'll have to sit through another lecture.

I head for another shower and lightly rinse out my hair before changing back into the jersey from Asher and a pair of jeans before going back downstairs to make breakfast. To my surprise everyone is in the kitchen all showered and changed, Adrian, Alessandro and Emilio are already in suits ready to head off to work.

I walk towards the cupboard and grab a coffee mug before turning to the pot to find Nievo using the last of it smirking at me. I just stare at him before turning around towards the pantry and grabbing everything I need for breakfast. I grab everything I need to make pancake mix from scratch as well as choc chips then turning to the fridge I grab strawberries, blueberries and kiwi fruit. I turn and put everything on the bench, grabbing out a bowl and mixer before starting to mix everything together.

Everyone in the room watches my movements thinking I can't see them do it, it's quite funny to me actually but I pay them no attention as I finish mixing before pouring potions into the fry pan. By the time I'm done everyone is staring at the pancakes as I add the fruit to the top. I clean up any mess I had made just as the princess walks through the door. From the corner of my eye I watch as she makes her way towards my pancakes with a smirk.

When her hand goes out to reach for it without turning around I snap her hand away and when she goes for it again I grab the spatula and slap her hand, that's when the crocodile tears start as she turns to Adrian.

"Daddy, that bitch hit me and won't let me have any pancakes!! Make her give me pancakes!"

Her whiny voice might just put me into a coma or maybe I should put her in a coma. As I look around the room everyone looks at her sympathetically while Carlo looks like he wants to stab a knife into her vocal cords and not gonna lie, same dude. I start to eat my pancakes as Adrian turns back to his laptop before speaking...

"Alissa, give Mia your pancakes."

I just ignore him and continue eating my pancakes and when I look up everyone but Carol are looking at me expectantly, I just shrug my shoulders before finishing my pancakes and washing up my plate before walk out of the room and out the back of the house too the garden with the swing hanging down from the tree.

The boys and I hung it up when I was six and we used to spend all day out here pushing each other until you could see over the tree line to the water. It was one of my favourite places. My second favourite place was the ice rink then the basketball court which was to my right. I walk towards the basketball on the rack before walking onto the court making shot after shot.

 I walked back inside after 30 minutes to my bedroom before grabbing my ice skating gear as I remember that we did have an ice skating rink near the back of the house. I change into tights and a tight shirt before heading towards the rink.

The rink is huge, a lot bigger than the public rinks that I have been to. Lining the walls are pictures of the boys with different hockey teams and a bunch of framed Jerseys with their last names on it. I connect my phone to my speaker before heading onto the ice. I haven't been on the ice in what feels like forever but I still remember every move. I started doing one of my senior routines that was the hardest one I have ever done.

I finish off the routine with a quadruple axel and landing it smoothly as the music comes to an end makes me so happy as it is one of the hardest moves. Clapping is heard as I turn my head to find Carlo, Nievo, Rodrigo and the twins with hockey sticks and ice stakes on. I quickly skate off the ice before turning off my speaker completely ignoring them and the praise they give me. I put everything back into my bag before walking out as they get on the ice and start hockey drills.

Why can't they just leave me alone?