Chapter 3| Press..

(Michaels POV)

I gripped Vonnes thighs tighter as she bounced faster on my dick. She moaned and cried out as she tightened around me. We were both panting like dogs. I closed my eyes and took in all of the pleasure. The bed banged against the wall and the bed springs were going off.

Suddenly, Vonne stopped all action. I opened my eyes to see her looking out the window. I looked towards her direction to see nothing but darkness and trees.

"What is it baby?" I asked her. She slowly pointed towards the window.

"I thought I....I thought I seen something out there.." She claimed. I furrowed my eyebrows.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her waist. I planted soft kisses on her arms in order to bring her focus back to me.

"Well I don't see anything but trees and darkness" I said. She looked at me with desperation.

"But I..." I grabbed her face.

"Baby just calm down. Nothing is out there..now continue taking your anger out on me.." I said in a deep tone. She blushed and bit her lip.

I fell back on the bed, positioning my arms behind my head so that I could lay on them. She slowly began moving her hips back and forth but soon started bouncing again.

"Oh I'm gonna cum Michael!" She softly moaned. I laid there admiring her face until a flash quickly blinded my eyesight, as if someone took a picture of me with the flash on.

Vonne gasped as I rubbed my eyes. I instantly sat up, confused and alert. Vonne quickly got off of me, wrapping the sheet around her sweaty body.

"What was that?" She asked in a shaky tone. I got off the bed and went to inspect where that flash came from.

"I don't know..but I didn't like it." I said. I looked out the window to see nothing but empty streets with no sights of a pedestrian.

"I keep telling you Michael you need to get curtains"

"Vonne there's nobody out there so I doubt it was someone creeping around this house. Plus I have bodyguards everywhere" I told her. I sat back on the bed and looked back at her.

"Shall we?" I asked her. She looked off into space. Her body fell sideways on a pillow.

"I'm spooked." She said. I sighed.

"Welp, I'll be back in 25 minutes" I said before I got up to go to the bathroom.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

(9:36 AM - Michaels POV)

"How could Beyoncé be with that fish looking monster Jay Z.." I said in disgust while scrolling through celebrity feed on my phone.

I was sitting in the living room, chilling and watching Rush Hour 2 until I got a text from Chris. I grew curious.

Chris: Ay, Mike! Is Vonne woke?

I was confused at why he's asking about my wife.

Michael: No, why?

Chris: Oh thank God. I just need you to see this before she does.

He then sent me a link that came from celebrity feed. I instantly clicked it, but I was not prepared for what I was about to see. My eyes widened at the imagery and the amount of attention that was drown to it.

"Oh sh-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I jumped. Vonnes scream sounded like she was being killed. She ran down the staircase with a towel wrapped around her hair and body. She was shaking with her phone in her hand.

She stood in front of me and threw her phone in my lap.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW SOMEONE WAS OUT THERE MICHAEL BUT YOU DIDNT BELIEVE ME!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I didn't think nothing of it I thought you were just seeing things!" I argued. She ripped the towel off of her head, letting her damp black hair fall down her back. She threw the wet towel at my face.

"FUCK YOU MICHAEL!" She yelled. Faint sounds of wet stomping footsteps echoed through the house, but they soon became louder. She took her phone back then went back upstairs.

I hate the press...

As if things weren't bad enough I began to get a call. I looked at my phone to see my mother calling me. My stomach dropped. I put my hand over my face, debating if I should let it ring or not. But it's my mother. I took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello motherrr.." I said in a fake happy tone. It was a short pause.

"You saw the news right?" She asked in a disappointing tone.

"...yes ma'am" I said lowly.

"Then I'm guessing you could tell what my face looks like behind this phone.." All of a sudden I could hear Joseph laughing in the background.

"AHAHAHA! That's DEFINITELY going on the PornHub! Oou WEE! That broad sure does got a pair of tits on her!" Joseph laughed. Mother scoffed.

"Oh shut the hell up Joe! You're always laughin' at some shi-" The call then ended up being disconnected. I sighed.

This is going to be a looooooong day.