Chapter 12| Rookie Detective

(Michaels POV)

"Cmon I know your lil' bad ass knows how to hack or do something you kids do on those phones lately" I told Leo, my friends daughter.

"What's in it for me?" She asked with a smug smirk. I scoffed.

"You want candy?"

"I am not 5 years old anymore Michael" She said with sass. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The hell do you mean? You're not even 14 yet. What could you possibly want? Wanna be on a movie?" I suggested. She crossed her arms.

"I want...$1,000" She bluntly said. My eyes widened.

"Excuse me?! $1,000 just for you to find out some info for me?" I asked her as I placed my hand on my chest.

"What you're asking me to do is very risky and I can go to jail for it sooo....$1,000. Take it or leave it." She said before going back to type on her phone.

Damn.

These kids are some lil gangsta's. "Take it or leave it" offer from a 13 year old. I took a deep breath and thought about what I was doing. Am I really this concerned? Hell yes I am.

"Ok deal" I said. She looked up with a sparkle in her eye and smiled. She held out her hand for the money. I smacked my lips as I counted through the stack of money before giving it to her. She took it with a hungry smile and put it in her pocket.

"Ok good so you're gonna get on it?" I asked her.

"Yes sir!" She said with a nod.

"Ok good, now get off this corner before I tell your mother that you're doing bad things" She shrugged and gave me a smirk.

"She's the one who taught me" I looked at her like she was crazy.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

(Vonnes POV)

"Oh fuck Johnny! Oh that's it! I'm coming!" I moaned as Johnny dry humped me against the wall. He groaned against my sweaty neck.

"Ok CUT!" The set director said. A loud beep went off and everyone began to walk off set. I let out a sigh of relief as Johnny put me down. One of my valets walked over to me and handed me my silk robe. I thanked them and put it on.

"Yknow...you're a really good partner to work with when it comes to sex scenes" He said with a smug smirk before drinking some water. I squinted my eyes at him.

"In your dreams hunk" I shot at him before walking off the set and into my dressing room.

A few moments later after settling in there was a knock on my door. I groaned out of frustration and went to go open it.

"Ugh..yes?" I asked as Johnny stood there with nothing but boxers. He looked like he was scanning my room to see if anyone was in there.

"Hm...where's Michael?"

"That's none of your business" He chuckled and rubbed his chin a little bit.

"You're a feisty one I see, why you gotta be so rude sweetheart?" Ugh, you can hear his Italian voice coming out.

"I'm not rude, I just don't like how you are" I bluntly said. He tilted his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows.

"How come?"

"Oh, I don't know you're just really cocky and think everyone wants you because of your looks" His face turned into a mildly concerned one.

"Well...it got me somewhere didn't it? Not that many people in this industry care about personality just as long as your body fits there description for certain things. Why do you think you have so many sex scenes to do?" His words hit me.

Damn...that's deep.

"Look...I didn't mean to come off that way to you. To be honest this isn't the position I expected to be in..now everyone pictures me as a sex-crazed maniac. They won't allow me to take any roles that can't be sexualized." His voice sounded sad. I began to feel really bad for him.

He opened his mouth to say something but changed his mind.

"Look-"

"JOHNNY! YOU'RE BACK IN SET!" The set director yelled from afar. Johnny looked back then back at me.

"I'm sorry that I came off to you that way...please do not take me for a creep" He said before giving me a friendly nod. He then went back on set. I slowly closed my door and pressed my back against it.

"Wow...no wonder I have so many sex roles...they don't care about my personality only my LOOKS" I yelled out of anger.