Chapter 6| Don't Wanna Be Here(18+)

(Vinnie's POV)

"When is Michaels wife supposed to be here?" Grayson said as he fucked me from behind. I put my phone down and looked at him through the vanity mirror. I tapped my cigarette on the ashtray next to me.

"She's supposed to be here in an hour so we have enough time to discuss this over" I said while looking at him while he threw his head back.

His dick wasn't all that but it was something to get me off.

"So did you get caught?" I asked him before taking a long drag of the cigarette. He slapped my ass while biting his lip. He shook his head, whilst looking down.

"I don't think so, the broad looked at the window but she didn't see me, her husband thought she was coo-coo" He responded.

Ugh. The sound of his Aussie accent always annoyed me. I picked up my phone and looked through twitter to see how much attention those pictures were getting.

"Oh fuck, tell me you like this cock baby" He moaned while sharply thrusting into me harder. I grunted but never moaned. I put the cigarette out.

I scrolled through the comments until I saw something amazing. My face lit up and I gasped.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed. He slapped my ass hard 2 times.

"YES YES BABY! THAT'S IT!" He moaned loudly. I furrowed my eyebrows at his outburst. He instinctively grabbed my neck and began to jackhammer my pussy. It only feels good when he does that. I automatically began to finger myself like crazy in order to catch up with him.

I opened my mouth and rolled my eyes back at the feeling. Too bad he pulled out. My face became an irritated one as I watch him have a light seizure while stroking the rest of his cum out of his disgustingly looking dick. He shook his head lightly to get himself out of his trance.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my pencil skirt back down. I grabbed my phone and smiled at the tweet.

"Oh my goodness I can't believe this is happening!" I said with excitement.

"What are you going on about?" Grayson asked me as he buckled up his pants.

"Cardi B commented on the presses post with those pictures you took!" He raised his eyebrows and came over to me.

"Really? What'd she say?"

"She's just supporting Vonne and saying how she shouldn't listen to others...blah blah blah. For some reason I want her to be on our side, but I understand because Cardi used to be a stripper so" I said with a shrug.

"Well our job is to build a reputation for the press and then we get our money" Grayson said. He turned around towards the vanity to get his glasses.

"Well, goodbye sunshine, daddy's off to his next job" He said in a horrible seductive way. He forcefully grabbed my chin and kissed me. When he walked off I looked to the side and swiftly wiped my mouth.

"You're forgetting your wedding ring!" I shouted. He quickly come back and put it on his ring finger.

"Thanks! My wife was going crazy the last time I left it at your house" He said before scurrying out the dressing room.

Now I gotta wait for this bitch...

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Can you believe this Vinnie?" Vonne asked me as she paced back in forth. She was getting on my nerves. Usually a lot of celebrities don't cry this long over fake news or after being exposed.

"No I can't believe it ma'am" I said in the fakest caring tone ever.

It wasn't that I didn't like Vonne it's just the way this job got brought up to me. I was forced to be apart of the press due to my brother being the leader and he HATES Michael Jackson.