Chapter 7| It Be Your Own People

(Vinnies POV)

"$4000....$4500...anddd $5000!" My boss counted while trying to catch his breath. I stood there, aching. He was sitting back in his chair with his blazer hanging on the back of it.

"There you go sweetheart.." He said, handing me the money but his face dropped when he seen that my mouth was slightly full.

"Swallow." He demanded. I squeezed my eyes closed before swallowing the remains of his salty juices. I gagged a little at the taste. He smiled when he heard the gulp. He folded the money up and gave it to me. Before I grabbed it he gripped my wrist tightly. I slightly gasped.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He said in a deep tone. His face went from satisfied to a cold angry expression. I was petrified. I snatched it away and grabbed the money. I rushed out the door and ended up running into Grayson. I ended up dropping the money.

"Oh whoa there sunshine!" He said while bending down and grabbing the money. He stood back up and noticed my face and clothes.

"Hun are you ok?" He asked with such concern. I couldn't take it. I plunged into his chest and broke down. It took him no time to take me into his arms.

"Do you wanna go somewhere and talk?" I sniffled. I wasn't sure if he really wanted to talk or just fuck. But the concern in his voice told me something different. I nodded.

       ꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

We were now at his house. It wasn't that bad.
It was a nice size house for at least 5 people, and it was very warming. To be honest, Grayson is a very neat guy. He isn't dirty at all even though he may come off like it, but I honestly forgot how clean he is. The guy has OCD for crying out loud.

"There there. Here you are" He said as he placed two cups of warm tea on his coffee table.
I looked around the quiet house.

"Where's your wife?" I asked him as he sat down next to me on the couch. My voice was very hoarse and raspy due to my vocal cords and throat being ravaged.

"Ahh, had a big argument and now she's in another state with her mother. Said she needs some time from me so you're fine" He assured me as he took his blazer off. I softly hugged myself, it was kind of chilly but mainly I did it because I was settling.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

"Oh...no.." I told him. I kept getting flashbacks from moments ago.

"What's going on love?" He asked me. I slowly looked at him. Those blue eyes...

"Do you really want to know..or do you just want to fuck me?" I asked. His eyes grew wide.

"Do you think that's the only reason I talk to you? Goodness no! Just because I fuck you more than my own wife doesn't mean that your like a fuck buddy to me! I still care about you and want to learn about you!" He said. I was shocked by all of this. Tears began to well up in my eyes.

I thought he only bothered me because of my body. Everyone has done that throughout my whole life, so it feels different when somebody says they actually care.

I ended up breaking down. Grayson quickly took me back in his arms. I grabbed onto his shirt and cried harder.

"What's wrong love? What's troubling you?" He asked while rubbing my arm softly. He was warm and made me feel safe for some reason.

"Grayson...can I trust you?" I asked him as I looked up into his eyes with desperation. He looked down at me and softly smiled.

"Of course..." He said. He then kissed my forehead.

"Do you ever notice that...it's a bit difficult for me to get paid from this job?" He thought for a moment.

"Well I always see that you have to get your money directly from the bosses office. I mainly assumed you were fucking him for some reason-"

"Grayson..." I strained as I was about to cry again. His face turned into a very concerned one.

"What? What is it love talk to me?!" He raised his voice. He held my forearms to try and keep me up but I began to get lightheaded.

"If I told you..you wouldn't believe me.." I said in a whimpery voice.

"Yes I will just tell me love!" He said while caressing my face. I cried harder.

"He rapes me...in order for me to get my MONEY!" I completely broke down at that last part. His eyes widened.

"And you wanna know what's...what's worse?" I said in somewhat of a whisper. I could feel myself slowly passing out.

"What Vinnie?" He asked. He sounded like he was about to cry. I grabbed his shirt and held him close.

"He's my father.."