• ACT ONE •

In the dimly lit and eerie basement warehouse, an old radio softly emanated a haunting melody, filling the space with an unsettling atmosphere, while raindrops echoed throughout

In the dimly lit and eerie basement warehouse, an old radio softly emanated a haunting melody, filling the space with an unsettling atmosphere, while raindrops echoed throughout. Three individuals stood at the center of the room, one of them wearing a tuxedo and sitting in a chair, tightly bound, each playing their part in an enigmatic and dangerous scene.

The young man in the sharp tuxedo sat with an empty gaze fixed upon the cold, hard ground, his mind seemingly lost in some dark reverie. Nearby, another figure, dressed in a long-sleeved shirt with green stripes, engaged in a hushed conversation on his phone, standing beside a bald man.

"Yes, we are here," he whispered into the receiver, his voice low and secretive. The bald man dutifully lit up a cigar for him as he continued speaking, "No, it's in the warehouse we've dealt with the Japanese group before. Of course, I tied him up," he said with a smirk, referring to the man in the tuxedo.

The man with long hair, who was standing guard, couldn't help but overhear the conversation and felt a sense of unease about the situation. He looked cautiously at the tied-up man, wondering what their boss had in mind for him.

As the conversation on the phone continued, the atmosphere grew tenser, and it became apparent that something significant was about to happen. The young man in the tuxedo remained still, but his eyes darted around the room and a smile playing on his lips

"He seems obedient compared to what you described, no problem, he's still with us. But he seems cunning," the man in long sleeves said into his phone while walking towards the entrance of the warehouse. The bald man beside him opened it up, and outside, it was raining.

"He's an interesting man," he said, his eyes drifting up to the raindrops streaking down outiside. "How much is he worth? He seems like a valuable person; all of his clothes are branded," he added, intrigued by their captive's seemingly affluent background.

"Is that so?" he said, making the bald man interested in what his boss was saying on the phone. "Don't worry, I tied him carefully," he said while laughing. "What time will you arrive?" he asked his boss.

The man in the tuxedo had finally managed to free himself from his bindings, unbeknownst to both men were absorbed in their conversation. He grabbed the man with the long hair and secretly grabbed a hammer alongside him and stike it to the long-haired man's head with a rapid and silent action. As he finished, he grabbed a nearby cigar and a new hammer, a gleam of rage in his eyes.

As he waited for them to cease chatting, he approached the two unsuspecting guys, who were now lazily enjoying their cigars, and swung the hammer furiously, crashing it down on them without mercy. The room was filled with the terrible sound of bones shattering and pain groans as the man took assassination into his own hands..

A minute later, three newcomers arrived, and in the middle stood a man named Chief Cho. He looked in front of him and saw the long-haired man who was dead, sitting in the chair where the man in the tuxedo was supposed to be. He also looked beside him and saw two other people who were dead as well.