Ch.09

As [name] regained consciousness, she found herself surrounded by doctors and medical equipment

As [name] regained consciousness, she found herself surrounded by doctors and medical equipment. The doctor beside her was clearly shocked by her unexpected awakening. "She's gaining consciousness! The anesthesia isn't working," he exclaimed in panic.

"What? Inject her more anesthesia now!" the other doctor demanded, looking at the unfamiliar doctor standing next to him.

Doctor Lee, perplexed by the situation, questioned, "How is this possible?" He turned to the nurse responsible for administering the anesthesia and shouted, "Did you do it properly?"

The nurse, feeling the pressure, started to panic. He hurriedly grabbed a big needle, intending to administer more anesthesia, but in his haste, he tripped and accidentally stabbed Doctor Lee in the neck. He stumbled back, clutching his wound in shock and pain.

As the doctors watch the scene, they start walking towards Doctor Lee, who lies lifeless. Suddenly, two bodyguards enter and glance at Doctor Lee. However, the nurse grabs a scalpel and swiftly kills the bodyguard beside him by slicing his neck. The other bodyguard looks back, and the nurse promptly stabs him in the neck, causing the doctors to panic and rush out of the room.

The remaining bodyguard enters the room, and the nurse who had previously stabbed the others begins to act panicked. He tries to rush out of the door, but Shifty closes it and then turns back to grab a pair of scissors. He stabs the other bodyguards well, further intensifying the chaotic situation.

The man removed his gloves, which were full of blood, and walked to [name]'s bed. She was gaining full consciousness, and he lightly slapped her face while removing his facemask, revealing his face. "Hi sweetheart," he said, his voice laced with both tenderness and urgency. With skillful hands, he removed the apparatus from her mouth, allowing her to breathe more freely.

[Name] looked at him with confusion, wondering why this man was here after abandoning her. "I'm here now, sweetheart. Are you happy?" he asked, helping [name] sit up and wincing in pain when she slapped him.

"That's for leaving me alone," she said, slapping him again, The man chuckled and looked at her while caressing his cheeks. "You're welcome, darling," he said while massaging his face.

[name] looked around the room, and the man beside her suddenly realized that she was naked. "Oh my god, darling, you're half-naked," he said in shock. She pulled the sheet towards her chest, and he removed his hospital gown, placing it on [name]'s shoulders. "Now wear this. I'll get possessive if someone sees you like that," he said, smiling.

As the man's face turned cold, he fired his gun at the door, creating a loud bang that echoed through the room. [Name] stared at him blankly, her gaze then shifting to her father lying on the other hospital bed, motionless.

While the man cautiously checked the door, he suddenly heard a gunshot and narrowly avoided being hit. He quickly moved to the window and peered out, trying to assess the situation. Meanwhile, [Name] stood by her father's bedside, her emotions conflicting as she addressed the man. "Are you really my father?" she asked, her voice trembling with uncertainty and anger.