Ch.05

As I lifted my foot, contemplating a desperate leap, someone suddenly grabbed my wrist with a firm grip, pulling me back forcefully

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As I lifted my foot, contemplating a desperate leap, someone suddenly grabbed my wrist with a firm grip, pulling me back forcefully. Before I could process what was happening, I found myself dragged inside the car and forced onto the seat. A heavy weight pinned me down, and I immediately started fighting back, slapping the man's face and struggling against his hold. " Stop! Ouch, Ouch! - stop slapping my face"

"Are you trying to kill yourself?" he shouted, his voice filled with exasperation and concern as he pinned down my both wrist , I glared back at him, defiantly responding, "What? You're going to kill me anyway, so I might as well end it myself."

The man lifted my hips, placing me in a sitting position, and quickly shut the car door. I tried to compose myself, my heart still racing, as I glared at the man who had captured me. The car remained silent as we continued to drive, both locked in tense silence.

As we entered a tunnel, I made a bold decision. I kicked the driver's seat from behind, trying to distract him from his focus on driving. " Fuck! ,Stop Kicking! " The sudden disruption made him lose control, and he had to stop the car. Without hesitation, I flung open the door and sprinted away, determined to escape at any cost.

The man quickly ran after me, amusement still evident on his face. As I looked back at him, he smiled widely and laughed to himself. However, his amusement was short-lived as the tirelessness of the chase began to take its toll on him. He groaned in frustration, feeling the fatigue slowing him down.

I kept pushing myself, my fear and determination pushing me forward. I knew I couldn't let him catch me again. The adrenaline coursed through my veins, numbing the exhaustion as I pushed my limits.

As the chase continued, the surroundings blurred around me. I felt like I was trapped in a nightmare, one that I couldn't wake up from. Yet, I knew I had to keep running, keep fighting, to survive the deadly game that had ensnared me.

My breaths became labored, and my legs grew heavy, but I refused to give up. With a final burst of energy, I pushed myself onward, determined to find safety, to find answers, and to escape the clutches of the man who had plunged me into this terrifying ordeal.

As we reached the tunnel, the man stopped watching my running figure, suddenly more concerned about his pristine suit and perfectly styled hair. Rain began to pour down, causing him to retreat back into his car, worried about getting wet. As he settled back into his seat, he started coughing, perhaps from the stress of the chase, but quickly dismissed it and focused on his pursuit.

Meanwhile, I continued to run, my heart pounding in my chest as I desperately sought safety. I arrived in a nearby neighborhood, my breaths heavy and my body drenched from the rain. In the distance, I spotted a photobooth and made a quick decision to hide there, hoping to evade my relentless pursuer.
Inside the photobooth, my fingers trembled as I fumbled for my phone. I dialed Mr. Kim's telephone number, the only person I could trust in this perilous situation. "Come on, pick up," I whispered urgently under my breath.