chapter 10

It's already morning Y/n left for bus station where she gonna find her all friends . She saw her friends and ran towards them wish them good morning they all were chitchating until bus arrive .

Soon bus arrived and they all sit in bus Y/n was sitting beside rose and Jennie jin sitting with iu they all are enjoying there company.

Jennie:- Y/n we visit this place alot of times cause it's soo beautiful we gonna stay in small cabins .

Rose:- yes that place in middle of forest but so pretty natural fountains and birds .

Iu:- but there is not any kind of wild animals so don't worry .

Jin:- first we go in hotel to find cabins for us ok

Y/n :- I'm excited guysss .

______________

Shika wake up from her sleep it's already 9.30 she looked towards clock and widened her eyes then saw an note beside her bed .

--------------------------------------
Shika I have to leave earlier cause of my job I hope u understand and yeah I already made u breakfast ok eat and leave for University

From Payal ~
--------------------------------------

Shika p.o.v.

I get up from my bed get ready within 10 minutes cause I'm already late I come out from bathroom and go towards kitchen eat my breakfast and left for University I only have 5 minutes left now run shika runn u are latee so great my sister didn't even wake up today not her fault.

I started run towards University after getting out from bus there is not an single person out in here I guessed it they all are in there classes I started to run as fast as I can until i saw him walking towards my class but what he is doing here probably late like me I don't want to go near him but he is gives me dangerous vibes ok leave it Shika u are already late .

I go towards door he was was also now infront door I'm too door is closed I don't know what to do I have to apologise for being late but before I open the door I heard him chuckle from him why he isn't scared being wait- Shika this college belongs to him why would he.

He pushed door and got inside like it's nothing for him being late his hands are in his pockets not even greeting professor.

I also went inside saying sorry to my professor for being late and after greeting professor I went towards soobin he whispered.

Soobin:- why are u late .

Shika:- I woke up late that's why .

Jungkook p.o.v.

I was late for University but I don't care about it but my luck I saw her running towards class she is also late she was looking so cute she widen her eyes when she saw me but soon stoped infront on door like me I was looking at her but she was to busy with her own thoughts that she didn't notice I'm staring at her what an day started from her beautiful face her smell that's smell I remember when she hide behind my back and asked for help . Soon coming out from my thoughts I opened door and get inside not minding stares at me , I set om my sit and saw her sitting beside him AGAIN wait until I get my hands on u LOVE . U will sit beside me my hands on ur waist ohh Jeon jungkook she is really doing something to me ,I just want to have her right now but I have to wait until I get my hands on her , just enjoy ur freedom for now .