chapter -17

Author p.o.v...

Y/n woke up in room she thought how did she came in this room but realised it must be him he is back she looked here an there to see if he is in room or not but she didn't find him soon the door of bathroom got open he came out after taking shower she turned her head towards bathroom direction only to see him in towel she then look towards the floor as a speed of light don't wanna see him in that state but little did she know he already noticed her every move and said .

Jimin:- I'm all yours...baby don't take ur eyes away from me .

And started to move towards her she closed her eyes tightly don't wanna see him at any cost and hold blanket tightly on her chest don't wanna him to touch her he understand her posture but it doesn't make him stop from what he gonna do he leaned forward making Y/n to hide herself in blanket then he take hold blanket and remove from her face she was covering her face with blanket then he leaned more close to her leaving no space between them her eyes are still close her heart beating like it will come out soon she turned her to other side not wanting to face him he was going to kiss her but she turned her head and his lips landed on her cheek he smirked and started sucking her cheek then going down towards her neck softly sucking on her collarbone but back off when she heard sobs from her and looked at her she was crying while mumbling plzz don't he get up from bed then said "I'm not gonna touch u in bad way go and take shower wear my hoodie and sweat pants then come downstairs " and went out from room without glancing at her she take a deep breath and get up from bed and take hoodie which was on bed beside her she take them then run towards bathroom after taking shower she saw hickey on her neck it doesn't hurt cause he was so gentle while sucking her neck like he was showing how much he loves her she went downstairs and heard his voice from kitchen "lunch is ready come here " she slowly slowly go towards kitchen and saw him preparing food for them he served her and both set on there chair jimin said something making Y/n choked on her food .

" After eating we will leave from here "

She thought it's her chance she can escape now but soon her happiness faded when he again said .

" don't be so happy princess it's not like I'm letting u go or u can escape until I want u to leave don't give Urself fake hopes "

She can sense the vibe he was giving her was totally different like he isn't joking his aura scare her first time she met him she never thought that the person she save can do this to her she don't want to stay with him like this she will surely gonna escape no matter what ignoring all her thoughts she started to eat her meals within 20 minutes they both had there meals jimin wash the dishes and gave her an bag it seems like shopping bag .

" Wear this u can't go out wearing my clothes they don't fit u " saying this he started moving towards her they were in living room Y/n started to move back but her feet stoped when they touched couch she was going to fell on couch but Jimin held her from his arm around her waist and continue his sentence " u are so small after all " he smirked and left her waist gave her shopping bags Y/n immediately run towards the room .

Y/n p.o.v..

I came in room and locked door Started to take a deep breath and look inside the bags there is classy soo pretty he also buy sandal for me .