Chapter - 20

Author p.o.v.

In the depths of his twisted soul, a sinister grin spread across his face. With a wicked determination, he made a very serious vow to himself - she would return to his embrace, willingly or not. As he peered through the window, his eyes filled with a evil desire, observing her unsuspecting movements. Starting the engine of his car, to meet his brother, seeking an ally in his dark desires.

On the other hand

Jimin jungkook and taehyung were sitting in kim office discussing about there buisness and new mission they got to know that jack run away from jail and Jackson is quite nowadays like he is planning something big all were in there own thoughts but then they heard knock on door taehyung said come in .

Payal walked into Kim's office and noticed that he was sitting with two men whose backs were turned to her. She greeted Mr. Kim with a cheerful voice and smile on her face "Good morning, sir!" and he introduced the men as " Miss Thakur, here meet my brother's Jeon Jungkook, and Park Jimin." Payal respectfully wished them all a good morning and bowed with respect as she know that they both are well know business tycoon like there brother taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin look at her . They know her she is payal jungkook know her cause she is Shika's sister and Jimin also saw her in hospital.
She didn't wear anything revealing and don't have any makeup on her face , then they both look at his brother giving him expression like who is she bro ?? Cause, they know taehyung don't allow any women inside his office if she is there then she is someone to him . They both understand and left from there .

 They both understand and left from there

( guys I'm changing picture of payal )

Her outfit

As Payal gracefully bowed to him, Taehyung acknowledged her with a slight nod, his mind deep in contemplation. The lunch hour approached, and Payal prepared to make her way to the cafeteria when Taehyung gently intervened, saying, "Miss Payal, join me for lunch. I have something important to discuss with you." Payal looked at him, intrigued by his request. Together, they made their way to the exclusive VIP section of the cafeteria, where only Taehyung and his trusted bodyguards were permitted for security reasons. They reach cafeteria payal was amazed that it was so beautiful she never visit this VIP cafeteria.