Chapter - 19

AUTHOR P.O.V..

"You thought you could escape, but you're mine now. Don't try to run, don't even think about it. I won't harm you, but I'll make sure you never forget who you belong to. You're trapped in my world, and there's no way out."

He was bending down to her level His expression turned cold and threatening as he locked eyes with her, a sinister smile playing on his lips. His gaze pierced through her, revealing a mix of possessiveness and obsession. It was as if a darkness had taken hold of him, consuming any trace of empathy or mercy. In that moment, she could see the dangerous depths of his soul, and it sent shivers down her spine.

After witnessing such heart-wrenching cruelty, she tearfully pleaded for him to let her go. He put those chocolates and flowers aside which he brought for her and take her in his arms The extreme pain in her voice was felt , as she desperately crave for freedom from his cruel grip. It was a painful sight, seeing her delicate spirit crushed under his cruelty.

He wasn't there to take her with him, but to remind her of his presence. He granted her a taste of freedom, knowing that she would eventually return to his embrace. Their bond, though complex, held a magnetic pull that couldn't be denied.

As she trembled in fear, she pleaded with him to release her, her tears flowing uncontrollably. But he ignored her pleas, carrying her towards the couch with a sinister determination. The darkness in his eyes hinted at something far more bad , leaving her paralyzed with uncertainty about what he would do next.

He gently set her down on the couch, his eyes filled with a mix of concern and confusion. "I didn't mean to scare you," he whispered softly, his voice tinged with sadness .

Her heart pounded with fear as she expect his next move. She couldn't bring herself to speak, her mind consumed by the terror of being taken by him once again. He noticed her fear and desperation, and his expression softened. "I promise you, I won't hurt you. I never meant to cause you any harm," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. She understood the risks, but couldn't let fear control her. With courage in her voice, she firmly expressed her desire for him to leave her and stay away from her life. She gathered her all courage and , Once again Y/n said "l-eav-e me al-o-ne plzz " with tears in her eyes .

Her heart pounded in her chest as she anxiously glanced at her watch, realizing that it had already been 15 minutes since he arrived. The thought of her sister's  returning  heightened her sense of urgency. But as she looked at him, a wave of unease washed over her. His gaze followed the same direction as hers, and with a chilling certainty, he declared that " you're sister wouldn't be coming back anytime soon." Fear gripped her tightly as she mustered the courage to ask him the question that haunted her mind: had he done something terrible to my sister? After all, he was a powerful figure in the world of organized crime, a mafia king with a dark reputation. The words escaped her lips, trembling with fear, as she awaited his response, desperately hoping for some reassurance amidst the shadows of uncertainty.

Her heart raced with worry as she questioned him, fearing the worst for her sister. With a calm yet mysterious demeanor, he assured her, "I didn't lay a finger on your sister. She's safe, but let's just say I took care of a few things." His words left her with a mix of relief and curiosity, wondering what he meant by "taking care of things."

With a sly grin, he disclosed his secret plan. "Don't worry, my dear. Your sister isn't with me, but I've arranged for her to be late. It's all part of my careful plotting." His calculated actions added another twist to their complex tale, leaving her wondering what would happen next.
His voice softened as he gazed into her eyes, his words laced with a touch of darkness "I may be capable of great harm, but I would never lay a hand on those who hold a special place in your heart. Your loved ones are safe with me, my dear."