🖤Prologue🖤

(four hundred years ago,Cybertron)
Two sparkmate's stood side by side as one sat on a throne made of cybertronian (A/N:to be more exact,Autobot) corpses,the other however sat on a throne made only of the purest metal and sliver.
One was named Megatron,cold cruel and merciless and willing to kill for what he desired which was to rule the galaxy.
While other was named Pastel,she was kind and pure and loved peace her voice able to soothe even the most restless and dark of sparks,she had pink and white colored metal,beautiful pastel colored eyes and wore a crown made of Earth flowers the inhabitants there called Lavender.
The sparkmate's were like day and night,the exact opposite of one another,yet they loved each other more than words would ever say and despite having a war brewing behind them there love for each other never lessened.
Then suddenly Pastel heard a knock at the door of there throne room.
"Darling,could Soundwave have finished his mission yet?" Pastel asked her mate who nodded once.
"Must have." Megatron growled his red optics never once leaving the door.
The leader of the decepticon's was known for being possessive of his mate and refused to let anyone harm her so whenever they were together,he always kept one optic in the opposite direction to make sure she was safe.
The door then opened to reveal Starscream and Soundwave.
"How did it go?" Pastel asked in curiosity.
"Well..uh.." Starscream murmured nervously before he saw Megatron growl at him.
Starscream then bowed and continued to speak.
Pastel didn't hear most of it as her eyes were on her mate to make sure everything was going okay.
I know he wants the army to respect me,but I don't like them bowing to me like I'm there queen,it feels..odd..I should talk to him about it later. Pastel thought as she looked at Starscream for a moment then to her mate.
"Good,that'll do for today." Megatron growled as Starscream finished.
"Thank you." Pastel said with a kind smile towards the decepticon soldier patting his head, making her mate snarl at the decepticon seeker,making him leave instantly in fear of getting hurt.
"Dear do they really have to bow to me?" Pastel asked.
Megatron scoffed at this and held his mate's hand.
"Of course they do,your there queen,they WILL respect you,and if they don't there heads go on the wall." Megatron growled with a smirk.
Pastel looked away seeming upset by the thought of her husband's army going on the wall.
"Hey..it'll be okay my sweetspark,once those autobot pests are out of the way we'll rule the galaxy together,me and you don't that sound nice?" Megatron asked his red optics staring into her pastel ones.
Pastel blushed at the thought,her cheeks turning a blue color at the thought of her and her mate ruling the galaxy together.
"And sparkling's perhaps?" Pastel suggested as she always did whenever her mate talked about ruling the world.
"As many as your heart desires." Megatron growled as he got off his throne and stood in front of her.
Pastel blushed at this as she kissed him and he kissed back.
The two seeming to make out beside the throne.
At least..until Starscream burst through the door again.
"What do you want now you waste of metal!?" Megatron snapped in rage at Starscream who had interrupted him and his mate's "private" time.
"Sir Optimus! He's arrived with his autobot army behind him!" Starscream yelled.
Oh no..Optimus..this is bad.. Pastel thought.
"Oh frag it all! Pastel stay here." Megatron growled.
"What about you?" Pastel asked.
I can't let you die.. Pastel thought as she stared at his mesmerizing red optics.
"You go hide! I'll take care of this!" Megatron growled.
Alright my love..be careful. Pastel thought as she ran away and headed towards a abandoned aircraft.
That is until she got inside of it.
Suddenly the spacecraft kicked off and began to fly away with her.
"Megatron!!" She yelled banging on the window but it wouldn't budge.
"Pastel! No!" Megatron yelled in fury as he tried to follow her in alternate mode before he was knocked down by a bullet.
He let out a roar of anguish,grief and pain as his mate was carried away from him.

-End of chapter.