🖤💗Epilogue🖤💗

(present day,The dessert)
Megatron sighed as he looked at his mate,seeing the hurt in her eyes.
"I'm sorry.." Megatron murmured.
"You don't need to say it." Alina said looking down.
"Look..your the only human I've ever met that I love,I love you my darling mate,and I.." Megatron murmured before Alina interrupted.
"I love you too,but you need to get over your prejudice against them.." Alina said.
Please,we live in a hateful enough world as it is.. Alina thought as she stared at her mate.
"Your right..I guess.." Megatron growled as he jumped down as he switched to alt mode.
"Oh..Megs.." Alina murmured in awe by her mate's new look.
"What?" Megatron asked before he noticed his new appearance.

(Art owned by artists) "Your

"Your..handsome." Alina murmured.
Megatron smirked at this.
"Like back before everything?" Megatron asked as he pinned her to the sandy ground.
"Well your handsome even with the sharp claws,fangs and red eyes but yes you look better in blue." Alina said kissing him.
"Aww thank you." Megatron purred as he kissed her back.
"Uh I hate to interrupt but.." Sam murmured.
"I know I know,we got a world to save." Megatron said with a sarcastic grin.
"Now this way." Megatron growled as he headed towards a pyramid using his hand as a step stool for Sam.
"I'll distract the fallen you get the machine to turn off!" Megatron growled as he stood in front of the pyramid.
"Megatron! Has the machine been turned on yet?" The fallen snapped as he stared at his apprentice.
"I..I haven't got to it yet." Megatron growled as he stared at his mentor.
"Well get to it! We need to save Cybertron!" The fallen snapped.
"No." Megatron growled.
"What?!" The fallen snapped.
"Your not hurting my mate,or her family while I'm here." Megatron snapped revealing his sharp blue missiles on each shoulder.
"Then I guess I'll have to kill you!" The fallen snapped as the two cybertronian's began to fight,both verbally and physically.
"Megs! Catch!" Alina yelled as she threw a harpoon that she'd found over to him.
"Thank you!" Megatron yelled as he ripped and tore at the fallen with his harpoon and swords.
"He's just like.." Bumblebee murmured but his radio seemed lost for words.
"Optimus?" Alina said.
Bumblebee nodded once.
She then turned around and saw Sam turn off the machine.
"Sam! You've done it!" Alina cheered.
"No!" The fallen yelled as Megatron ripped open his chest.
"I stand,you fall." Megatron growled.
"You've done it! You've really done it!" Alina cheered.
"I..I guess I have.." Megatron murmured before he saw a wounded Optimus headed towards him.
"Optimus..I..I.." Megatron murmured as he looked down in shame.
Optimus smiled warmly at his brother and put his hands on his shoulders.
"You did good,here,take it." Optimus murmured handing his brother the matrix of leadership.
"No..no Optimus I can't.." Megatron murmured as he handed the matrix back to his wounded brother.
"Take it..please.." Megatron murmured as he ripped a piece of his own spark out to put in Optimus's chest.
Optimus winced for a moment but suddenly his wounds healed.
"I..I..how?" Optimus murmured looking over his body.
Megatron shrugged as his appearance went back to his old one.
"I dunno." Megatron murmured.
"So..what now?" Optimus asked.
"Now,well sam's probably gonna resume college." Alina said as Sam nodded.
"Yep college." Sam said with a wink.
"And..you two are gonna..go back to..fighting.." Alina said not sounding as happy.
"No my love weren't not,from now on we're allies." Megatron said putting his hands on his brother's shoulders.
"Are you sure? That means helping the humans and not killing them." Optimus said.
Megatron shrugged.
"I'll work on it." Megatron murmured as the four laughed excited for the new future on Earth.

-End.