💗💕Chapter 4💕💗

(present day,Alina's room)
"Who's this Pastel chick? And let me get my clothes on before you go staring at me!" Alina snapped as she put her nightgown on and turned away from him.
"Now are you done?" Megatron growled as he faced away from the human.
"Yes I'm done,I'm Alina by the way." Alina said as she played with a loose strand of her hair out of anxiety.
"Megatron,now fleshling where is she?" Megatron growled.
"What?" Alina asked in confusion.
"If your not her where is she?" Megatron snapped in anger as he picked up Alina by the neck.
Alina freaked out at this before she saw yet another flashback.
(Flashback)
Go hide I'll take care of this! Megatron snapped as he headed to fight.
The pink robot stared at him for a moment then dashed away.
(Flashback end)
"Where is she human?!" Megatron growled in fury.
"She's pink and white..with pastel eyes right?" Alina asked as she looked up at the terrifying metal robot.
"Yes,yes she had the prettiest eyes I've ever seen." Megatron growled seeming to get sentimental for a moment.
Alina looked at her pink and white hair then at Megatron.
"What?" He asked with a growl.
"I..I.." Alina murmured as flashes of a pink and white robot being experimented on flashed in her brain.
"I'm her..." Alina murmured with a sudden realization as waves of memories came to her like a herd of cattle.
Megatron blinked for a moment as if processing something as well.
"Oh Pastel! My sweetspark! My darling queen! I've missed you so much! It's been so long since I've laid eyes on you.." Megatron purred as he picked her up with a claw.
"Heh..you too.." Pastel murmured putting a hand on his face then pulling back.
He's ice cold! And wet! Alina thought.
Megatron chuckled.
"Oh yeah,that was water,this is irritating though." Megatron growled as he stared at her eyes.
"What is?" Alina asked.
"You being a fleshling now,and to think I had so much planned.." Megatron murmured sadly as he stared at her.
"Though..I did miss you,good to have you back." He growled.
Alina sighed.
"What's wrong?" Megatron asked noticing her sad look.
"I don't remember anything hardly..I want to remember but I can't.." Alina said sadly.
Megatron rolled his eyes.
"So the pests took your memory too! Ugh those stupid no good.." Megatron growled before he noticed he was still holding Alina with a claw and then he gently put her down.
"Can..can you still sing?" Megatron asked.
"Yeah of course I sing all the time! It's a career for me now! Or at least..I'm trying to make it that way." Alina said with a smile.
"Can you sing for me? Just once? it's been so long since I heard your voice.." Megatron asked.
Alina nodded enthusiastically.
🎵I'm out of my head,out of my mind tonight and if you let me I'll be out of my dress and into your arms tonight🎵 Alina sung making Megatron smirk.
🎵I'm lost without it,feels like I'm always waiting,I need you to come get me,out of my head and into your arms tonight🎵 Alina continued.
"Come on join me!" Alina said with a giggle.
"Oh you know I can't sing anymore.." Megatron said.
"Come on please?" Alina asked staring at his blood red optics with a pleading look.
"Alright fine.." Megatron purred.
🎵I'm out of my head and out of my mind tonight..🎵 Megatron began to sing and his voice despite being gruff and hoarse actually sounded pretty good when he sung.
🎵And if you let me I'll be out of my dress and into your arms tonight🎵 Alina sung smiling at the metal robot.
🎵I'm lost without it feels like I'm always waiting I need you to come get me out of my head and into your arms tonight🎵 They began to sing in a duet.
Megatron then laughed as he played with his mate's hair.
"I haven't had that much enjoyment in eons..I missed it.." Megatron murmured.
"I do have a question my dear.." Alina murmured as she looked away from him for a moment.
"What is it?" Megatron asked.
"If you missed me so much..why didn't you go look for me?" Alina asked.
"Oh..I would have loved to..But I couldn't,I had my army to lead..you do remember them right?" Megatron said.
"I remember Starscream interrupting our make out session,and Soundwave." Alina said as she smirked at the thought of the annoying Starscream getting the crap beat out of him afterwards.
"Oh,would you wish to continue that?" Megatron asked as he held onto the balcony deck with one claw.
"Oh I'd love to..but your a metal robot and like..huge and I'm tiny now." Alina murmured.
"I can work that out." Megatron said before suddenly he turned to a human and his hand hung on her balcony deck.
Alina chuckled as she pulled him up.
He had long black and gray hair tied in a ponytail with a pale gray band,dark skin covered in scars,blood red eyes,a black t-shirt with a gray jacket,gray jeans,black boots with spikes on the ends and gray spiked shoulder pads,black fingerless gloves,long nails (A/N:ike his claws),and gray kneepads with spikes as well.
"Now back to what we were doing." Megatron purred as he held onto her cheeks and kissed her deeply.
Alina's cheeks turned cherry red as she leaned in and kissed him as well it suddenly leading to making out.
Alina held onto her mate's neck as she pulled him onto the bed.
"Oh..you want something else?" He asked with a smirk as he put a hand on her chest fiddling with her shirt.
"You said you'd give me as many sparkling's as I wanted once you ruled the world.~" Alina said playing with his black and gray hair.
"Hmph..I did didn't I?" Megatron said as he pinned her to the bed.
"But I'm not ruler yet?" Megatron said with a sly grin.
"And I'm human now and you have all the time in the world to rule." Alina said.
"Alright you win." Megatron said as he stood up and pulled down the curtains.

-End of chapter.