🌸Chapter 5🌸

(The next day,Alina's room)
Alina yawned as sunlight shone on her face,waking her up from her sleep.
She then looked over at her sparkmate who also seemed to be asleep.
She smirked as she played with his hair for a moment then got up and got dressed then took a shower.
When she got out she looked in the mirror and tied her hair in a ponytail.
"Hello sweetspark." Megatron murmured standing in the doorway in his human state.
"Oh hello love." Alina said placing a kiss on his cheek.
He chuckled slightly at this as the two walked side by side till they reached the kitchen.
"Okay we have peanut butter,jelly,tuna,turkey,ham,cheese and.." Alina murmured naming of all the food options when suddenly she heard her parents scream.
Alina turned around and saw her mate freaked out by her parents and her parents looked freaked out of him.
"Woah! Guys! It's just my uh..boyfriend." Alina said unsure of how to handle the situation.
"Why is he in a tuxedo?" Her dad asked.
"Well uh.." Alina said before Megatron interrupted.
"Well mainly because I think they look nice and two..where the hell is the turkey in this place?" Megatron asked as he looked around the room for some food.
"Uh turkey's in the fridge.." Alina said,her mate looked at her funny at that but got in the fridge and began to make a sandwich.
"So this man knows you?" Judy asked.
"Yep we met at a uh..party and well we've been hitting it off for awhile." Alina lied as she looked at Megatron who nodded.
"I wasn't really fond of it but she made the experience better." Megatron murmured.
"Well he seems nice." Judy said before Sam walked through the door.
Sam instantly freaked out at the sight of a random man in the house holding onto his sister as she sat down for breakfast.
"Who are you?!" Sam yelled.
Megatron stayed quiet but gave Sam a mean look.
"He's uh..my boyfriend." Alina murmured awkwardly.
"Boyfriend?! And how come I didn't-" Sam yelled before Megatron put his middle finger up.
"Quiet,I'm not fond of yelling and dramatics." Megatron snapped.
"Dear do you mind stepping outside for a second so we can talk?" Alina asked.
"Sure." Megatron murmured throwing his plate away as he had just finished his food.
"What?" He asked as he shut the door behind him as he and Alina headed outside.
"Do you really have to act like that?" Alina asked.
"Yes,I'm not fond of the idea of just being your "boyfriend" we're mate's remember?" Megatron snapped as he did quotation marks.
"I just..they don't know about my past and..they raised me I've lived alongside them for twenty three years!" Alina snapped trying her best to explain.
"So you live like them,talk like them,look like them that makes you one of them?! They took you from me! They experimented on you! The spacecraft you left in was made by humans! My queen surely you don't think I'm gonna live among them now! Do you?!" Megatron snapped.
"I lived with them for twenty three years,you have to understand that." Alina said as calmly as she could despite getting more and more angry with him.
"I'm not gonna live among people who experimented on you! Made you lose your memory! And made you a..a.." Megatron snapped.
"Made me what?" Alina snapped.
"Made you a human!" Megatron snapped.
"And his humanity really so bad?!" Alina snapped.
"Yes. Yes. They. Are!" Megatron roared in fury.
Alina covered her mouth and stared at him clearly hurt and saddened.
"Alina I didn't mean it.." Megatron murmured as he reached for her shoulder but Alina shoved it away.
"I hate you." Alina snapped,tears in her eyes as she ran away.
Megatron's heart broke at that and he snarled in rage and hurt.
"Fine! Hate me all you want! I'm leaving!" Megatron snapped as he walked away from the house and once he got out of the house's view switched to his cybertronian form again.
Alina then sat down in the grass and began to sob,feeling horrible for hurting her mate's feelings.

-End of chapter.