💕Chapter 3🖤

(Present day,Alina's parents house)
Alina sighed as she put down her bag and headed inside her parents house to see only her mom was still up.
"Oh hey mom." Alina murmured as she sat down exhausted.
"Oh hey sweetie,how was my little girl's performance!" Judy said hugging her daughter.
"Eh..exhausting..can you make me some pizza rolls if you don't care." Alina said as she undid her hair bun.
"You know I always wondered where you got your pink and white hair." Judy murmured as she smiled at her daughter.
"What?" Alina asked in confusion.
"Well your brother was born with brown hair like your dad but you were born with pink hair,I think it's where I dyed it shortly before I got pregnant." Judy said with a smirk.
"Mom? Can I be honest with ya for an second." Alina asked.
Judy spun around right that second as she put Alina's pizza rolls on a plate.
"You didn't get pregnant did you? I mean your dad and I warned you.." Judy asked but Alina shook her head.
"No mom,I keep having these weird visions and headaches..of some metal robot." Alina said as she rubbed her aching forehead.
"Well I heard some women get really horny when there on there.." Judy said as Alina's cheeks turned cherry red.
"You think I have a robot fetish or something?" Alina asked.
"I'm just saying..you may be having emotional swings." Judy said.
"Sweetie..your special you know that right,one day you'll understand." Judy said kissing her daughter's forehead and walking upstairs leaving Alina feeling confused.
How do mood swings,horniness and fetishes lead to me being special? Alina thought.
She then headed to her bedroom after finishing her food and doing the dishes.
She was just changing into her nightclothes when she heard a rumble outside,a bit like how a earthquake would sound.
She looked out the window and stared in shock at who it was.
The same giant metal robot from her flashbacks,staring right at her through the patio window.
She instantly attempted to cover her bra and panties with her arms and hands.
"Seriously dude?! What the fuck?!" Alina snapped.
The robot stared at her for a moment seeming to be examining her from downward to upward.
His gaze stopped at her eyes and his own eyes widened and his gaze went softer.
Alina looked at him in confusion.
"Pastel?" He asked with a confused look.

-End of chapter.