'Ello there

Hello and welcome to Take 3 of a high-school au (yes the 3rd take)

I think why I never really got bored with Inerenity was that I never really... planned it (it was my first fanfic). If you read it before it's deletion, you kinda of realise the individual story arcs were much bigger than the actual overarching plot of three different school cliques butting heads.

This kinda made it so that I and you the reader never got bored and it worked. Inerenity skyrocketed upon publishing and had 1k reads in about a month

Inerenity would've been 9 months old at this point and I probably might have not still finished it 😅

Enough about mourning over the past... Imma try the same strategy, going in with little to no plan. How so? By not thinking of an overarching plot and just having story arcs that link up to each other to create the overarching plot (if ya don't get it neither do I yet) and guess what?! THOSE STORY ARCS WON'T BE PLANNED EITHER!!!

I think the problem with Cawna was that I had a goal in mind and a set out story and everything was so planned out that I kinda got bored and wasn't really proud of it. While u guys stopped at chapter 2 of Cawna, I have 20 chapters (not including the info page) in my one drive. Yeah they never even got copied to my clipboard.

.... And no, I'll never post those

And so, I introduce to you Vernia High...

I do however have some goals in mind

Statistics

- @Rainyjoi2009/Arlo references: 2
- Poppy flower references: _
- References to other mcyt smps: 2
- How many times Fwhip says 'what's the worst that could happen': 2
- Fourth wall broken: 4

And you guys can decide what other things to add to this list, I'll update this each chapter any of these shows up so y'all can watch it grow.

Also Arlo/AJ gave me permission to put references of him in this after he killed off Erin Major (if you don't know who she is, then you better go read The Major series, it currently has 3 instalments, it's awesome..... UNTIL HE KILLED OFF ERIN!!!)

/j we love Arlo around here

I switch between AJ and Arlo a lot I can't choose one name (Also if you don't want to be in this AJ just tell me and it'll be gone)

So join me and hope that you stay till the end (hopefully this will be completed)

Thanks and see ya cool peeps ;3