CHAPTER 6

Jenna and Y/N are now sitting on the living room couch. Y/N hasn't said a single word on the ride back. He's still trying to process what he did and how intense that PTSD episode was. He's never experienced anything worse like this.

"Y/N?"  Jenna says. Y/N on the other hand doesn't reply.  "Y/N?"  Jenna scoots closer to Y/N and places her hands on his cheeks.  "Hey? Don't blame yourself, You did the right thing. You protected me."

"You protected me." Those words linger in Y/N's mind. 

"I'm tired, Jen..."  Y/N says with a tired, and saddened expression. Jenna notices this.  "Of what?" she says worriedly.  "Of...everything...I keep seeing their faces, I keep hearing their screams, I keep getting reminded of everything I did and the stuff I saw..."  Y/N slumps against the couch. he looks at the ceiling.  "Can I ask something I've to been meaning to ask?"  "What?"  Y/N says not looking at Jenna.  "What did you do after I left?"  Y/N stays silent, remembering some stuff.  "After you left I continued on with Elementry school, once middle school started..."

"Everything was A-Okay. until my parents divorced, and stayed with my mom. I never went with Dad since he was a drunken, abusive piece of shit."  Jenna listens.

"The Bullying started The exact day middle school started. I got into fights with students and teachers. bullies always ambushed me and ended up with a busted lip, black eye, and whatever."  Jenna listens in a pure shocked state.

"Once I turned 18 I enlisted in the Army and well...I witnessed innocent people get tortured, killed, shot, bombed, and soldiers get killed. families get torn apart. I was so desensitized to it that I had a mental breakdown and I ended up beating a high-ranking officer to near death. and I left after that."

"What did you do after that?"  Jenna asks still worried for her best friend.  "I took up jobs as a bodyguard. but they mostly used me to clean up their dirty work so...here we are now."  Y/N then looks at Jenna.  "You deserve the break more than I do."  "I think you do more than I do."  "How?"  Y/N adjusts himself on the couch.  "I read those papers on your desk."  "Oh"  

"I Do hope that your work on Wednesday pays off."  "I hope so...Remember when we were kids? We made a promise that we-"  "We would find each other and stick together..."  Jenna looks at Y/N dumbfounded.

"I remember it. I've kept that promise in my mind...for a while."  Y/N chuckles.  "I thought you forgot."  "Nope!"  There's a moment of silence. then both Y/N and Jenna start laughing.  "Jesus christ. the memories coming back."  "Oh, Yeah!"  Both Y/N and Jenna continue laughing a little harder.

Once both calmed down. Jenna asks  "Well, Now that we have this week of a break. what do you wanna do?"  Y/N thinks for sec.  "Vist my mother since I kinda forgot to call her...I'm fucked...What about you?"  "I want to visit my parents and my siblings."  "Then how about this. Half of the week with my mom and the other half along with the weekend, you take it so you can visit your family. What do you think?"  Jenna thinks about it.  "How about we go together to your mom's home and then at mine's"  "Are you sure, Jen?"  "Yep, After all I miss the conversations I've had with her."  Y/N Chuckles.  "Jesus the two of you talk for HOURS."  "Not my fault that the conversations get interesting."  "No kidding."

......

Now Y/N and Jenna are in their plane that's heading to Texas. 

......

It's now the morning of the next day. Y/N is standing at the front door step of his mother's house in the countryside.  "I Didn't know that your mom chose to live in the countryside."  "She chose it because it's peaceful especially during the sunrise and sunset."  Y/N knocks on the door.  There's a couple seconds of silence. then the door opens.  "How can I-"  "Hey...mom..."  "Y/N?"  Y/N's mother then bonks Y/N in the head.  "Ow!"  "Why didn't you call? HMM?"  "I got busy with work. Oh and someone wanted to reunite with you."  "Who?"  "Jenna."  Y/N moves to the left to reveal Jenna.  Y/N's mom stands there in shock.  "Jenna?"  "Nice to see you again Ms. L/N."  "The Pleasure is all mine. Please, both of you step inside."  Y/N's Mother ushers both Y/N and Jenna inside and closes the door.

Once inside. Ms. L/N shows both Y/N and Jenna's room. a guestroom with a single bed. Y/N and Jenna put their things away.  Ms. L/N leaves the room.  "I guess we're sharing the bed. If you're comfortable, Jen."  "I'm fine with it if it's you."  Jenna then covers her mouth quickly.  "I said that out loud didn't I?"  "Yes ma'am."  Y/N laughs for a bit.

......

Once Both Y/N and Jenna are settled, Y/N explained how he got to be Jenna's Personal assistant, the situation that lead them to take a break. Y/N's mom felt happy that Y/N's life is taking a tone for the better yet upset at what Percy tried to do to Jenna.  Ms. L/N sees Jenna as her Daughter.  and yes she ships them both.  "What that young man did to you Jenna was not very professional of him."  "I know."  "But thank the lord that Y/N was there to protect you."  "Yeah."

......

Y/N and Jenna are now lying in bed. they're somewhat avoiding each other so they don't make each other awkward.  "Y/N?"  "Hmm?"  "Can I ask a question?"  "Sure."  "What would you done if we never reunited?"  Y/N adjusts himself to look at Jenna.  "Why ask that?"  "I'm just curious?"  Y/N thinks for a bit.  "I probably would've done more Bodyguard work and I would definitely at least try to find you. Why? Are you scared that you'll lose me again?"  Jenna hesitates to answer but  "Yes...When we reunited at the airport, when I hugged you I thought that I would lose you if I didn't let go..."  Jenna says that with tears in her eyes.

Y/N gets close to Jenna and hugs Jenna tightly.  Jenna hugs a little higher and silently cries "You won't lose me.  It'll take a lot more for you to lose me."  Jenna looks at Y/N with worried eyes.

"You promise?"

Y/N leans in and kisses Jenna in the lips. It's a deep kiss in the lips. Y/N and Jenna let go to catch breath.

"I promise."

"Then...Will you be my boyfriend?"

"I do...After all I had a crush on you since we were little."

"I Love you, Y/N."

"I Love you too, Jen."

Jenna starts to fall asleep. Y/N also closes his eyes.

His Life goal is now starting. Protecting Jenna was always his life goal ever since they were kids. and knowing now that they're dating he can do it...

If certain group of people don't come back or get involved......