CHAPTER 10

Y/N  steps into the hallway leading to the apartment. He walks towards the door that's open.  Hmm, Someone broke in. Y/N thinks. He steps inside, He hears distant groans of pain in the apartment. This alerts him and he quietly moves his way to the noise area.

Y/N walks towards the living room.  "Y/N!"  There is a broken lamp on the floor. Emma, Hunter, and Joy huddle, except Hunter groans in pain.  "What happened?"  Y/N says and gets closer to the group. 

Hunter has a massive gash in his stomach, a cut from a knife.  What the fuck?... Y/N thinks.

Y/N immediately crouches down and presses against the wound.  "Emma, Tell me what happened!?"  "Uh, I..."   "JOY!"  "Yeah!?"  "Get me a towel quickly! He's losing too much blood!"  

Joy runs into the kitchen. 

"Emma I need to know what happened!"  Emma stays silent, seemingly shocked and scared.  "EMMA!"  "I-Uh, someone answered the door and the next thing we knew there was a scream, We saw a group of 3 men wearing black clothes and had masks on and grabbed Jenna. Hunter tried to help but, you see what happened to him."  "Ah, Shit."  Hunter groans.  Joy returns with a towel, and Y/N places the towel on Hunter's wound.  "Joy, Call 911"  "Okay"  

Joy grabs her phone and dials 911.  "Hunter, you'll be fine man."  Hunter sighs.  "I'm sorry man, I tried to help Jenna."   "Don't apologize, Just you trying to help is enough, Joy ETA of the ambulance?"  "In a few minutes!"  Joy replies.  "You're gonna be fine, Hunter"  Y/N says to calm Hunter's nerves.

.......

Y/N and Jenna's friends are now in the hospital's waiting room.  Y/N paces back and forth.  "Y/N you're making us more nervous, the more you pace around the room."  he stops.  "Sorry, I'm just trying to piece together the situation.  "Can I chime in?"  Joy says.  "Sure"  "I think I heard Jenna yell out Percy."  Y/N stops walking. he stands there thinking.  

Suddenly a doctor steps into the waiting room.  "Friends of Hunter Doohan?"  "We're his friends"  Y/N says.   "Well...the injuries inflicted on Hunter are not fatal and he'll be able to recover in a couple of weeks."  "Thank you doc. is there a chance we can visit him?"

"Not now he's asleep but I'll inform you when you can visit him."  "Again, thank you doc."

The doctor leaves.  "What do we do?"  Emma says.  "I don't know. But I'll see what I can do."  Emma and Joy look at Y/N.  "Let us help, you."  

"No."  "What?"  "No, I can't have more people with me. I can try to track her but if I am going to do that then I need to do this on my own."  "Then what do you want us to do."  "I'm going to talk with Percy and then I need you two to watch his movements and that's it."

"Okay!"  Y/N looks at the two girls.  "Alright now that we know Hunter is doing okay. I'm dropping both of you home."  

"Okay."  "Also Emma."  "Yeah?"  "I need you to get everyone in the cast and crew. I'll make the announcement."  "Are you sure?"  "Yes."  "Okay, Anything else?"  "No."

......

Now Y/N is inside his bedroom. He takes out his metallic box, places it on his bed, opens it, and takes out his Custom Assault Rifle and Custom Handgun, Mags, He grabs his backpack and opens it.  inside are his normal civilian clothes, some loose clothes, but he takes out a Black OCP MILITARY UNIFORM in another pouch is his Bulletproof vest.

He lays everything on the bed.  He sighs,  "Can't escape who you are, huh."  He says to himself.

......

Now the next morning he is standing in front of everyone in the cast and crew of Wednesday.  "Everyone There is an emergency going on."  everyone stays quiet.

"Jenna Ortega has been kidnapped."  Everyone gasps. some people talk amongst themselves. "What are we gonna do?"  Y/N waits for everyone to quiet down. once they do Y/N continues.

"I know you all are worried for Jenna and especially the show, Well I have a suggestion but I have to ask. Mr. Burton?"  "Yes?"  "How many scripts do you have right now?"  "About 9 of them?"  "Okay, Let's work it like this. Everyone gets back to work on the set and filming the scenes that don't involve Jenna's character at all. Will that work with everyone?"

Everyone nods yes.  "Alright get to it."  Everyone starts to disperse.  Y/N spots Percy in the crowd. Percy starts walking away.

......

Percy is inside his trailer, looking at his phone. suddenly there's a knock on the door. Percy gets up, walks to the door, and opens it.

Y/N stands there and throws a left hook making contact onto Percy's cheek.  Y/N then pins Percy against the wall and closes the door so no one can hear or see.

"What the fuck!?"  "I need answers, Percy! Where the fuck did you send Jenna to!?"  "What are you talking about!?"  Percy tries to get loose but fails.  "Where is she!? Answer me or I'll break your neck right here, right now!"  "Alright fine! Alright!"  Y/N stays quiet.  "I was taking a night walk and I saw a Black Van and I saw a group of men wearing all black carry out a girl and put her inside the van and they drove off, That's all I know!"  "Why didn't you report it?"  "I was scared and I didn't know what to do! I did see a license plate."  "What is it?"  "XMPLPL8"  Y/N lets go of Percy, He takes deep breaths in.  "I'll keep a close eye on you, Percy."

Y/N exits the trailer. Percy looks at Y/N walking away with a disgusted, angered look. Percy closes the trailer's door and sits on the bed, He grabs his phone to make a quick phone call.

......

Y/N is now in his bedroom he starts to change into his OCP UNIFORM, and then he grabs his bulletproof vest and puts it on, He grabs a belt with a holster and mag pouches and straps it onto his waist. He grabs the magazines and inserts them in the mag pouches, after that, he looks at the combat knife he bought and puts it inside a knife pouch.

He grabs his Custom Handgun and does a Slide check and inserts it into the holster. He then grabs his Custom Assault Rifle and does a chamber check and then he walks away exiting the room and then the apartment...

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HELLO! Everyone! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I'll first start with apologizing for not updating this in a while...The reason is that high school is getting stressful, along with trying to find a part-time job, and my mental health hasn't been doing great these past few months so again I'm sorry... I'll also like to apologize but I'll continue to write the story to the end but the chapters will be released later than the sooner so I'm sorry hope y'all can forgive me...Have a good day, afternoon, night, morning.