CHAPTER 7

Y/N wakes up early. he carefully and quietly gets off the bed so he doesn't wake Jenna who's still asleep.  He exits the guestroom. Y/N steps into the kitchen.  "Morning, Mom."

"Morning, Y/N."  Y/N's mother is making a pot of coffee.  "Want some?"  "Yes please." She grabs two mugs and pours coffee into them.  "Here."  Y/N takes one of the mugs and takes a sip.  "Ha, this is great..."  "So what are you doing awake Y/N?"  "Gonna go on a morning jog and head into the city."  "For?"  "To visit my friend, Martin."  "Your old roommate?"  "Yeah. If Jenna asks where I'm at, tell her I went into town."  "Okay."

"Have you decided on talking to a therapist?"  "No. Not yet, Mom."  "Well, you better do something about it."  "I know."  Y/N finishes drinking his coffee and leaves.

......

Y/N jogs down the road of the countryside. the sun still rising. sweat drips down his brow. and keeps going.

......

"Where's Y/N?"  Jenna asks as she eats breakfast made by Y/N's mother.  "Oh, he's jogging and planning on heading into town for some reason."  "Why?"  "I don't know. he didn't tell me."

JENNA'S P.O.V.:

The door to the front house opens. Y/N steps into the kitchen. he swipes sweat off of his forehead.  "Oh, Morning Jen. Mom."  "Morning Y/N. How did you sleep?"  "Fine."  "Y/N why don't you go take a bath and join Jenna for Breakfast."  "Okay."  Y/N exits.  

......

Y/N is now standing at the front door of his old apartment.  "Here goes nothing."  He knocks twice on the door. we hear Martin's muffled voice.  "I'm coming."  There are a few seconds of silence...then the door is opened.  "How can I-"  "Hey, Martin."  "HOLY SHIT!"  Martin hugs Y/N.  "How did you get here!?"  Martin lets go of Y/N.  "Drove into town."  "Come on man, step inside."

......

Y/N and Martin are sitting at the kitchen counter drinking whiskey.  "So man, how's the new job going?"  "It's going alright."  "So who's this person you're with?"  Y/N chuckles.  "Ms. Jenna Ortega."  Martin spits out his drink.  "Jenna-WHO?!"  "Jenna Ortega."  "How the hell did you get the job offer as Jenna's Personal assistant?"  "I agreed to the offer and I was sent an email about it and here we are now."  "Lucky son of a bitch."  "Yeah, Yeah, Whatever."  Y/N takes a sip of his drink.  "Can I meet her!"  "Fuck no."  "Please! You know I'm a fan!"  "No. and you never said jack-shit, Martin."

"Come on man!"  Y/N takes a huge sip of his drink as he shows Martin the middle finger.  "Fuck you, Y/N!"  Both end up laughing.  "The good thing is that you have a job where you don't feel like on your guard all day."  "Yeah, You're right."

......

Percy paces back and forth around his apartment. He's thinking about something.  "I'm getting back at them."  He takes out his phone. He dials someone and he speaks to someone on the phone.  "Dad, I need a favor from you." 

......

JENNA'S P.O.V.:

My phone beeps. "Hmm?"  I grab my phone and turn it on. it's a text message from Emma. it reads.  "Jenna, wanna know what's going on set ever since you and Y/N left?"  I reply back.  "Sure."  Emma goes on to explain how everyone on set is avoiding Percy. he has to get out early of his suspension off of set to film some scenes he really needs to film. "Okay cool." I get out of my messages and check the time.  "Where in the heck is Y/N?"

......

BLAM! A gunfire. there's a paper target and smoke comes from a bullethole. Y/N and Martin hold and aim AR-15s and they're at a shooting range.  "Not bad, Y/N."  "Thanks. I thought that ever since we left the army, we would've lost the knowledge on how to shoot."  "Nope."  Martin fires 3 rounds from his rifle.  "So any drama or something?"  "Like what?"  Y/N fires 4 rounds from his rifle.  "Any kind of drama.  After all, she is a high-demand actress."  "Well, this son of bitch, he goes by the name of Percy. he tried to sexually assault Jenna. but I stopped him."  That's good. fuck' em."  Both Y/N and Martin fire their rifles.

......

Y/N steps inside his mother's house. it's nighttime.  He carefully walks up the stairs and steps into the guest bedroom. he turns to close the door quietly.  "Where were you?"  Y/N perks up as he slowly looks at the source of the voice.  Sitting at the edge of the bed is Jenna wearing loose clothing.  "Uh..."   "HM?"  "So I went to hang out with my friend and roommate."  Y/N can see the anger, worry, and jealousy emanating from her.  "Who is this friend and roommate of yours?"  "He's a guy and we drank, and went to a shooting range?"  Jenna then goes silent. Y/N internally panics.  "Uh, Jen? Honey?"  Jenna then gets up and walks towards Y/N.  UH OH! Y/N thinks. Jenna then wraps her arms around Y/N.  "Jen?"  She buries her head on Y/N's chest.  "Next time tell me where your going?"  Y/N then hugs her."  "Okay, sorry for making you worried."

......

For the entire day of their break, they mostly spent chatting, helping around Ms. L/N's house, or heading into the city to explore. and Jenna has never been the happiest since taking this break.

......

Now Y/N and Jenna have their bags packed.  "Goodbye, Mom."  Y/N hugs His mother. then Ms. L/N hugs Jenna next.  "I'm gonna miss you, Ms. L/N.  "Me too Jenna, Promise me that you'll take good care of Y/N. okay?"  "I will."  Jenna and Ms. L/N let go of each other.  "Stay safe on the flight, both of you."  "We will Mom."  A taxi pulls up. Jenna and Y/N grab their stuff and start walking away. Y/N turns to face his mother. "We'll come back, that's a promise!."  Y/N and Jenna wave a final goodbye to Ms. L/N. Ms. L/N waves back.

......

Y/N and Jenna are sitting next to each other on the plane. Jenna nervously sighs. Y/N grabs and wraps his hand between hers. their next stop... Coachella Valley... Jenna's childhood home...