CHAPTER 11

Y/N is driving around town trying to find the van that Percy said.

"Where is that damn car?"

 Y/N turns right and keeps driving.  he starts having visions of the war in afghan and starts to hear the noises of gunfire, and screams.  "Shit... fucking hallucinations."  As he continues to drive around the city he tries to find it. 

He turns a corner and sees a black van. he looks at the license plate.  "XMPLPL8!"  The Van keeps driving. Y/N follows it.

As the Van drives with turns and turns it pulls into a stop at a local gas station and into line 2.

Y/N pulls into line 5. He sighs getting ready. Y/N takes out his handgun and does another chamber check, then puts it into his holster.  grabbing a sling he brought, he attaches it to his rifle, places it to his neck, and then wraps it around his shooting arm to stabilize control for the recoil.

He pulls the charging handle chambering a round into the chamber.

He looks through the window. He sees 4 guys step out of the van. Y/N sighs and exits the vehicle, closing the door he looks around and walks towards the 4 men.

"We got her easily."  "Hell Yeah!  Easy Fuckin' Money!"

Y/N aims his Rifle. One guy notices.  "OH, SHIT!"  The others turn to look.  Y/N fired 3 rounds into the 1st man, killing him,  He fired 2 rounds into the 2nd guy injuring him.  and the others take out glocks and 1911s and fire at Y/N.

Y/N ducks behind the van. Y/N ducks down and sees the feet of the two men.  He fires shots onto the men's legs injuring them and sending them to the ground on the floor injured.

"AH, SHIT! This hurts!"  Y/n quickly walks up to the two guys injured.  The guy tries to reach for the Glock.  "Ah, Ah! Don't"  Y/N quickly kicks the glock to the side.

Y/N quickly goes up to the van and opens the backside.  "Jenna!?"  He stands there. it's empty.

"Shit."  Y/N quickly returns to the 3 guys who are injured.  "Where did you take her!?"  Y/N aims his rifle at the individual's heads.  "We won't say shit!"  Without thinking Y/N shoots one dead. 2 guys alive,  "ANSWER ME!"  "Fuck you!"  He shoots the other. 1 guy left.  "LAST CHANCE!!"  "Okay, Okay, Okay!! We sent her to an abandoned warehouse just outside the city!" "Who else is there?"  "Guy named Percy and a man called General Hynes!"  Y/N stands there dazed at the word general Hynes.  Without thinking he shoots the last guy dead.

Y/N backs away and starts walking to his car. he enters the car. and sits there dazed.  "General Hynes...?"

Y/N turns the car on and drives away from the scene.

......

FLASHBACK.

Y/N stands in front of his dead unit. we see the corpses riddled with bullets or decapitated. 

Y/N now stands outside of an HQ tent.  He quickly steps inside.

"GENERAL!?"  He quickly walks up to General Hynes.  "Yes, Y/N?"  Y/N proceeds to punch in the face hard enough to break his nose.  "Agh, Fuck!"  Y/N tries to attack General Hynes but two soldiers detain him.  "FUCK YOU, ASSHOLE!! YOU KILLED MY FRIENDS! YOU KNEW IT WAS A SUICIDE MISSION AND YOU STILL LET THEM GO!!!"  General Hynes looks at Y/N  "This sacrifice will be honored and it has saved some lives!"  "FUCK YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU!"  "Take Y/N away."

They start dragging away Y/N  "I'LL KILL YOU!!!! YOU FUCK! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

END OF FLASHBACK.

Y/N keeps driving. He sighs. 

......

Jenna is tied to a chair, gagged, and blindfolded. a man removes the blindfold. Jenna looks around frantically.  "Jenna. please relax."  Percy steps out from the shadows.  Jenna stares in pure horror. 

He carefully removes the towel from her mouth.  "Let me go!"  "Sorry, but I can't help you with that. But if only you noticed my moves and accepted my love confessions then none of this would've happened."

"But I only saw you as a friend!"  "Yeah, But if only you gave it a chance."  Percy caresses Jenna's cheek only to get bitten on the hand by Jenna.  "AH, You Bitch!"  Percy backs away which ends up drawing up blood from his bitten hand. He smacks Jenna on the face.

"Percy. is it really worth this?"  A man with a high-ranking military suit steps from the shadows. The man is known as General Hynes.  "Yeah, It is!  I always wanted to date Jenna but she never listened. But maybe..."  Percy reaches into his pocket and takes out a small box, he opens it and reveals a wedding ring.  "...Maybe she will this time."  "Well, then I-"  General Hyne's phone rings.  "I have to take this phone call so I'll see you back at home when you get a break from set."

"Okay, Dad."  General Hynes walks away.

......

Y/N parks his car a few meters away from the warehouse. He looks at his rifle and then he moves forward.  "I already lost people but I am sure to hell I ain't losing you, Jen."

He quickly moves closer to the building. he climbs a stairwell and is now on the balcony leading inside.  He looks to the ground and sees General Hynes walking towards a car. He quickly aims his rifle at General Hynes. he breathes heavily and is about to squeeze the trigger but he is stopped by the sound of Jenna.  "NO! I'M NOT DOING THAT!"  Y/N looks at the car driving away.

"Damn it."  Y/N quickly makes his way inside. he looks around and sees Percy holding Jenna's wrist trying to put the wedding ring on her finger.  Y/N grabs two smoke grenades from his vest pulls the pin, and throws it.

They land around the men and Percy.  "What the?"   Smoke comes out of the grenades. without taking any chances opens fire on the enemies while moving down the stairs.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?"  Percy yells.  Y/N quickly reloads his rifle and kills more people inside the warehouse.

More and More gunshots ring out as the sounds of bodies falling to the ground keep happening. Suddenly the rounds stop firing.  Percy quickly draws out a Berreta 92 and aims it at the smoke.  "Who's there?"  Suddenly two gunshots ring out and hit Percy in the chest he falls to the ground in pain.

Y/N emerges from the smoke.  "Y/N!"  Jenna says happily.  Y/N takes out his knife and quickly walks up to Jenna and cuts off her restraints.  "Are you okay?"  Jenna hugs Y/N tightly.

Y/N hugs back and helps Jenna up to her feet.  "Come on let's go."  Y/N walks Jenna and stops. He looks at Percy who is wincing in pain.  "Jenna step outside."  "Why?"  "Just do it, please."  "Okay..."  She exits the warehouse.

Y/N walks towards Percy and takes out his handgun. he looms over him and aims his handgun at his head.  "P-Please Wait!  I'M SORRY!  I'LL LEAVE HER BE! I AM SO SORRY!!"

"I'm not going to shoot you yet, but do me a favor. tell everyone you know, your people, your friends, and your father. they know me."

Y/N double-taps Percy in the knee caps severing them. Percy screams in pain.  Then double-taps his joints on his arms. leaving him paralyzed, using the buttstock of his rifle he shatters what is left of Percy's kneecaps. He quickly walks away.

knowing the consequences of his actions.