9

I'm sitting down on my bed when Karisma and Kirsten add me in a group chat on Twitter.

Karisma- Chris keeps talking and we can't finish Frozen ):

Kirsten- Is that seriously what you think the problem is right now?

Karisma-yeah

Me-if it makes you feel any better I'm hungry

Karisma- that doesn't make me feel any better.

Kirsten- if you want I can bring you food

Me- I want you too but if Chris sees you walking over here with food and you walk back without food it will be really suspicious.

Kirsten- Ugghhh your right

Karisma- hey you guys wanna know a funny joke?

Kirsten- sure

Me- it better be very funny

Karisma- oh it is. You see there's this kid his name is Bob. Bob is dating Linda. Linda is starting to think that Bob is losing interest in her. So Linda breaks up w/ him. Bob goes over to his sister's thinking they can fix everything. Linda breaks things off thinking she can forget about Bob but it turns out she might be pregnant w/ his baby. The end (:

Kirsten- I don't understand. You literally just said Chris and Celestes life together except changed there names to Freakin Bob and Linda
Me- you could of at least said a funnier name than 'Linda' can we replace the girls name to idk.....Murdle

I hear Karisma and Kirsten laugh from the living room.

Karisma is laughing really loud and she shouts "What the freak Is a Murdle?!"

Kirsten is also laughing really loud and she shouts " The name Murdle is the only thing that makes that joke funny!"

I laugh and realize I'm laughing too loud so I stop. I hear Chris shout over Kirsten and Karismas laughing "WHO'S MURDLE? WHAT'S A MURDLE?" It only makes us laugh more.

Karisma says "It's a inside joke!"

I hear Chris shout "Fine whatever, I'm going to bed."

I hear his footsteps walking towards my bedroom. He turns the doorknob, but of course I locked it. He starts jiggling the doorknob and he shouts "Why is the spare bedroom door locked?!" He starts banging his hand on the door. Like okay Chris bang on the door. That's how it's going to open.

Kirsten-what are we gonna do?

Me- I don't know?! I'm stuck in here. You and Karisma have to figure it out.

Karisma- I don't know what to do either

Kirsten- great were screwed

Me- what if we just have him sleep in your room kirsten?

Kirsten- fine!

Kirsten shouts "Chris your gonna sleep in my room instead..."

Chris shouts "Why?!"

Karisma shouts "because Kirsten accidentally locked the door when we were cleaning it out"

Kirsten- thanks for making me seem like the dumb one Karisma

Me- that was a good save

Karisma- thanks (:

Chris says "if you give me a screwdriver I can take the doorknob off!"

Karisma shouts "there's a screwdriver in the hall closet! Top drawer!"

Kirsten- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!

Me- Karisma!

Karisma- oh shiznit

Chris shouts "okay!" I hear his footsteps fade away. And he comes back "Found it!" The doorknob starts shaking and it falls off. "I got it!"

Kirsten and Karisma shout at the same time "Wait chris! Don't go in there!"

Uh oh. I'm like a deer in headlights right now. Chris opens the door and walks in. We make eye contact. "Celeste?"