10

Were all in the living room. Chris is pacing back and forth in front of the tv, I'm sitting on the chair stool with my back against the island countertop. Karisma is sitting on the computer chair spinning. And Kirsten is sitting on the couch, the farthest one from Chris. Frankly were all trying to stay as far away from Chris.

Chris stops pacing "So let me get this straight..." we pay more attention. He points to Karisma and Kirsten "you two didn't drop Celeste off at the airport." He point at me "She is staying here with you guys. And you weren't going to tell me any of this."

"Uh....ummm we were gonna tell you..." Kirsten says

"Really?" Chris asks

"Yup." Karisma says

"Oh yeah.you guys were really going to tell me, that's why you guys were having movie night and watching 'Frozen'." Chris is talking and using a lot of hand gestures "And is that also why you guys had Celeste lock herself in that bedroom and hide her from me, so you guys can tell me?"

"Well when you say it like that, it makes it sound like we were never going to tell you." Karisma says

"YOU GUYS WERE NEVER GOING TO TELL ME!"Chris shouts

"You don't know that for a fact." Kirsten says

"Oh I do. Whatever I'm leaving. Clearly all of you guys didn't want me to find out Celeste was here. And you guys clearly didn't want me to be here, that's why you were hesitant to open the door for me and let me in." Chris starts walking towards the door.

"Wait Chris!" Kirsten shouts, She runs up to him and pulls his arm "Please Chris don't leave, it's really late and it isn't safe to drive. Just stay the night here and you can leave tomorrow morning."

Chris looks at Kirsten, then at karisma and lastly at me he keeps his gaze on me and it makes me nervous. He asks me "If I didn't show up today. Right now. Was I ever going to find out that you are staying here?"

I look down unable to answer that.

Chris speaks up again "Celeste?" I hear his voice crack, he is trying not to break down in tears.

I barely let out a whisper "no..." Kirsten and Karisma look down in shame

"Thank you for answering me honestly." Chris tells me. He looks at Kirsten "I'll spend the night here." She nods here head, pleased that her brother will not be driving in the dark "Where am I sleeping?"

"In my room." Kirsten answers.

Chris nods his head and asks "Who wants to finish the Frozen movie then?"

"What?" Kizzy asks

"You want to watch Frozen?" Kirsten asks

"Yeah. What part did you guys leave off at?" Chris asks, he sits down on the opposite couch from Kizzy and me, Kizzy lays her head on my lap. Kirsten is sitting on the opposite couch with Chris.

"It's almost over, We left off at the part where Christoff and Ana went to the trolls and the trolls are about to sing that song." Kizzy says smiling

"Of course that's the part you guys left off at." Chris says letting out a raspy breath

"Press play Celeste." Kizzy says. I have to get up and get the remote it's on the tv stand. I get up and I feel Chris's eyes on me. I press play.

Kirsten says "I'm going to sleep." She gets up and walks away. I look up at Kirsten she smirks at me.

"Me too." Karisma pipes in. I look at her she winks at me and follows Kirsten out of my view.

I open up the group chat
Me- I have a feeling you guys aren't going to sleep

Kirsten- nope

Karisma- haha nope (;

I put my phone away.

While we're watching the movie I'm eating some Skittles and Chris ask for some "Celeste can I get some skittles?"

I hesitate "Sh-Sure." I hold the bag up for him to get up and grab some. But he shakes his head and holds out his hands.
I roll my eyes and get up. I hand him the bag but he says "I only want a few." I give him a puzzled look. He continues "I know how much you love Skittles." I do love Skittles.

I fall asleep on the couch during the movie and at some point the tv turns off. I wake up but I don't move, I squint open one of my eyes and Chris lays a blanket over me. He kisses my forehead and tells me "I'm sorry Celeste for everything. I know you can't hear me because your asleep and it's the only time I will be able to tell you. Its sad I know." He sits down next to me "I'm so sorry on how things ended between us. I would ask you WHY you ended things? But I already know why.....I got a phone call from the doctors." He stops talking and rubs my belly "Your pregnant. 7 months, with my baby......anyways I just wanted to let that out .....goodnight Celeste." He gets up and walks away.

How? Why? Who? But then I remembered
Shit. Shit. Shittity. Shit. Holy...... on the registration papers that I filled out I put down Chris's phone number!

Ladies and gentlemen that is why you have your parents go with you to the doctors and have them answer all the questions And you also have them fill out every paper.