Chatbox

Janiella's POV

I cocked my head when I finished the first shade of my draft.  This is my third day of studying the layout of my draft.  And so far, I am satisfied.  Napatingin ako sa manus na hawak ko.  I smiled.  Ang galing talaga ni Ms Alessa.  Her Remembering the Night is one of her finest.  Kaya hindi nakakapagtaka na hindi pa ito lumalabas sa market binigyan na ng offer to be a movie.  

Napahawak ako sa batok ko.  I flex it sideways.  I am tired alright.  But I need to finish this.  Napatingin ako sa laptop ko ng mag ping ang chat box.

I lifted a brow when I saw the profile ng nag ping sa akin.  I am online on this dating site.  Well, blame this silly thing that I am doing to my ever good friend Renee.  She is pestering me for months because I do not date a man.

I date my work.

I date my covers.

I date my laptop.

I even date my cat Chummy.  Napatingin ako kay Chummy when she made a soft purr. Natawa ako. She is a sweetheart.  She made her way papunta sa akin and made a gesture of rubbing her body through me.

"What Chum?  Hungry are you?" natatawang sabi ko.  She made again another purr.  I laughed.  I stood up.  "Alright, you silly cat, I am feeding you now," napatingin uli ako sa screen when another pop out.  I ignored it.  I really do not have any time to chat right now with some random strangers. 

I went to the kitchen and prepare her milk and her food.  Nang mabigyan ko na si Chum bumalik na ako uli sa harap ng laptop.  Three more chat box appears in front of me, I click the x box.  I do not have a time at all.  

Natigilan ako ng nag ping ang chat box ko.  

EmoGirl:  Don't tell me you are facing that manus again!

I lifted a brow.  I answered her chat.

LonelyAlessa: You bet I am!

EmoGirl: C'mon!  I told you to date a man, to chat a man, to even flirt a man!