Kittens

Magnus was having one of his famous parties. Alec never really liked parties, and he only showed up because it would make Magnus happy.

Jace, Izzy, Simon, and Clary were here too. Jace and Clary were dancing while Izzy and Simon were making out in the corner. Alec was standing at the wall being the typical wallflower, when Magnus came over with drinks.

"I thought you might be thirsty." He said.

Alec gratefully took the drink out of Magnus' hands. He took a sip of it and started talking to Magnus.

"How's the party?" Magnus asked.

"It's good, but I don't really like parties that much."

"Well I can change that." He said. Then, in his best high warlock voice he said "Alright, everyone out! Party's over." Everyone scurried out of the apartment leaving just Alec and Magnus.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Magnus woke up in the morning he looked over to see Alec sleeping. But instead saw a sleeping kitten.

"Alec! Alec where are you?" He called. The kitten woke up and Magnus noticed that it had blue eyes. The same color blue as Alec's eyes.

"Alec?" The kitten looked up at Magnus lovingly. Magnus burst out laughing when he realized that Alec had turned into a kitten.

Alec started licking Magnus' face. "Alright, alright I'll turn you back. But first I need to look in my spell book." Magnus snapped on a blue robe and went into his study and started looking for a way to turn Alec back.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later Magnus had found the spell. He went to look for Alec and found him and the Chairman asleep on the couch, he took out his phone and snapped a few pictures. It was just so adorable.

Magnus picked Alec up and brought him to his study. He set him down and started to chant "Eandem hanc cat reclinavit in humana, Eandem hanc cat reclinavit in humana, Eandem hanc cat reclinavit in humana." Blue sparks flew from his hands as he chanted.

A few minutes of chanting and Alec was back to his normal Shadowhunter self. Alec was standing in front of Magnus in all of his glory. Magnus couldn't help checking him out. He was so hot. He had to hold himself back from having his way with Alec. Then and there.

Alec started blushing "C-can I have s-some clothes please?" He stuttered. Magnus loved it when he stuttered like that. He couldn't hold back any more. He stepped toward Alec and captured his lips with his. Alec almost immediately melted into the kiss. Let's just say Magnus got what he wanted.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry it's so short. I didn't realize that it was this short until now. And this is like a few months after I published it. Whoops, well I was using my phone then so oh well. Anyways that's it bye! And remember to vote and comment. Also I will take any requests you have. *Runs around the house singing Saviour by Black Veil Brides like a crazy person*