Kidnapped Part 3 ~ Conclusion to Kidnapped

~~~Alec's p.o.v.~~~

We burst through the door and the sight infuriated me. Sebastian was standing over Magnus with a knife cutting into him. Magnus was covered in blood and letting out screams of pain. They only seemed to fuel Sebastian on as he kept on cutting.

I let out a low growl that sounded animal like. Sebastian must have heard me because he stopped what he was doing and turned around.

"Well if it isn't Alec and the rest of them. To what do I owe you the pleasure of this visit." Sebastian said with a smile on his face.

"Give him back." I gave him a murderous look. "Give him back or I will rip your heart out and feed it to a demon."

"Oh you will. I'd like to see you try. But you know the price. If I give him back I get Jace and Clary in return."

"You will never lay a hand on them. Let alone keep them." With that Jace and Izzy jumped on him.

"Hey guys into this a little to easy?" Clary said. As soon as she said that demons came out of nowhere. We were surrounded, and Sebastian started laughing. "Did you guys really think I would come unprotected?" And then he left us to the demons. Even Magnus who couldn't even defend himself.

All of us started fighting for our lives. I was cutting demons down trying to get to Magnus. A demon almost stabbed me with a poisonous claw when Jace jumped on its back and killed it. I could care less I just needed to get to Magnus.

When I got to him I dropped down to my knees. "Magnus? Magnus wake up. Please wake up." His eyes slowly fluttered open. Jace and the others were circled around us to protect us.

"Your awake. By the Angel, Magnus I was so worried. I thought I would never see you again." I didn't realize I was crying till Magnus wiped away a tear.

"Shhh, don't cry. I'm right here." He said reassuringly. All of the demons were dead by now.

"Let's go home." I said while picking him up bridal style.
-----------------------------------------------------------
When we got to the loft I sat Magnus down on the table and told him to wait there. I went into the bathroom and got the first aid kit. I went to Magnus and started dressing his wounds since he didn't have enough energy to heal them himself.

We were silent the entire time. But it was a comfortable silence. When I was done I finally broke it. "Let's get to bed."

I carried him to the bedroom and set him on the bed. I stripped him down to only his boxers. Then did the same, and got under the covers and cuddled up to Magnus. I looked over to Magnus who was staring at me with those beautiful cat eyes.

"Never leave me. I don't think I could bear it. I almost died when I learned that Sebastian had kidnapped you." I said.

"I promise I will never leave you. I promise to always be there for you." He lifted my head and kissed me it wasn't a heated kiss, but a kiss full of passion, letting me know that hes here for me. That he meant every word he said.

I broke it off first. "I love you" meaning it from the bottom of heart.

"I love you too, Alexander Gideon Lightwood" And we fell asleep cuddled in each others arms.
______________________________________
Oh my god! Two updates in one day. What has this world come to. Well anyways I hope you liked it. Don't forget to vote and comment, that would be awesome. Bye people's. *Fly's away with a bag of gummy bears*