Kidnapped part 2

~~~Alec's p.o.v.~~~

I was a panicking and sobbing mess on the floor. What is Sebastian doing to Magnus right now? Each scenario that was playing in my head was worse than the last one. I hope Izzy and the others get here soon.

When everyone arrived I showed them the note. Jace had a murderous look on his face. "I'm going to kill him." He said. "No one hurts my Parabatai or his boyfriend and gets away with it."

We started working on a plan to get Magnus back. "You sneak in and grab Magnus, while I distract Sebastian." Jace said.

"No, that's not going to work with Sebastian. Besides we don't even know where he is." I said.

"We need something precious to Magnus so I could track him." I went to the bedroom and grabbed the ring that I gave Magnus for his birthday.

"Here use this." Jace grabbed it and drew a tracking rune on his hand.

"I got it. He's in the basement of an abandoned warehouse about a mile from here."

"Let's go, we don't need to be wasting any more time!" With that we were off. I'm coming for you Magnus.

~~~ Magnus' p.o.v. ~~~

When I regained consciousness I panicked. Where am I? Then the events of today caught up to me. "Well your finally up I see." Sebastian! I would know that voice anywhere.

"Sebastian! What do you want with me?" I exclaimed.

"Well its simple really. I want Jace and Clary."

"What do I have to do with any of this?"

"You will lure them here. They will come to rescue you from me." I just stared at him with a scowl on my face. "What should we do while waiting for them? Maybe I should draw on you."

Sebastian took out a knife and removed my shirt. He started carving into my chest. I couldn't hold back my screams. They must have encouraged him, because he kept on cutting into me.

I was on the verge of passing out when I heard a loud crash. Then I saw the most beautiful sight ever. Alec has come to save me. That was all I saw before I passed out from the blood loss.
_

____________________________________
Hey guys! Does anyone ever read these? Well anyways I hope you like it and make sure to comment any ideas you have. Also could you guys please check out my new story. It's called War, it would mean so much to me if you guys did. Well that's it bye! *Goes to battle Pokemon*