The Fallout

Moons later everything changed in only 6 moons. Hornet' Paw was now called Hornet' Sting and was now the new medicine cat and Sun' Set retired to the elder den as an elder. Wasp' Paw was now a proper Warrior and was now named Wasp' Tail and his mentor Aspen' Branch was now a senior warrior. Leaf-Bare was just around the corner and everyone's getting sick by the minute every day. Hornet is stressed and doesn't know how much longer this can go on. A few moons later Hornet took in an apprentice, thankfully she was thankful because now she had a helper to help her out when Leaf-Bare was awfully close. Leopard' Paw was a skilled Savannah Tom he was left at the camp by a rouge and adopted by Aspen' Branch and now an apprentice of Hornet' Sting. As proud as she was, she knew she couldn't tell her apprentice her biggest darkest secret. She trusted Leopard and Wasp the most, well maybe not just those two but those are along the list. But Hornet knew if she told any of them, they wouldn't be able to keep the secret specially Leopard' Paw who's terrible at keeping secrets, so Hornet' Sting told no one. Hornet's biggest secret was she was seeing someone, a special someone from Breeze' Clan. As Everyone was asleep in the night Hornet and a Special warrior from Breeze' Clan meets every night at the bridge. The brown Tom waited for the Bengal she-cat patiently gazing at the water. As the Hornet approached, the brown Tom wagged his tail excitedly looking over at the Bengal She-cat. Hornet' Sting blushed slightly hoping no one would find out. "So, uh eh, Hornet how's life as a Medicine cat probably pretty cool huh?" The brown Tom mewed in his deep Australian accent. "No... not really, its an important role within the clan, Leaf-bare is just around the corner, I'm glad I have an apprentice to help. along the way, but everyone's getting sick and its not even leaf-bare yet my mentor Sun' Set almost died. of green cough. I don't know how much longer this can go on." She sighed exhausted. "That's ok! At-least everyone respects you and likes you in the clan... I'm deputy and nobody likes my rules just because I don't have good experience with anything sorry, I was trained with a med cat and switched mentors because the med cat died halfway through training!" He hissed. "At-least you don't have to deal with sick cats all the time I have at-least 7 cats sick A DAY!" She hissed. "Whatever! I have it harder!" The brown tom hmphed hissing. "Oh, come on Bark' Leap! I was just giving an example of how you're not I don't know alone?! Come on be real with me!" The Hornet mewed. "Fine... I'll forgive you!" He mewed as the two sat on the base of the bridge laying down, after a while of staring at constellations they eventually fell asleep. The next morning Hornet slipped away back to camp so she could get there right as her clan woke up as she slipped in her moss bed pretending to sleep and wake up like she was there the entire time she slipped out of her den and into the clearing beginning her washing as Calming' Winds walked up the high rock and looking down below.