Monsters and Fire

A few moons later everything changed again. The plan that Hornet had worked and now Hornet, Wasp, and Bark are all in a rouge group called Death' Clan with their three kits, Chirp' Kit is 2 moons the youngest. Dragon' Kit is 5 moons the middle child and tonight he will become an apprentice and Beetle' Kit is now Beetle' Paw and the apprentice of Bark' Leap. The members in the group are, Maple' Shade an evil, vengeful, Tortoiseshell She-cat, Scourge who used to be called Tiny, but now his name is Scourge who's a black Tom with White patches on his underbelly and the tip of his tail. Death' Clan is an evil, vengeful clan known for cats who need to take revenge upon themselves. The leader being Hornet, deputy's because this clan has two Bark' Leap and Wasp' Tail and the medicine cat being Maple' Shade. They had a spot behind the barn which is a large area with a tall rock for clan meetings and for the deputies on both sides as well as rocks covering some corners with moss bed's inside for the apprentices and the nursery for the kits. There is no Elder's because this clan needs to work to survive. Hornet' Sting jumped on the tall rock coming back from her trip to the Moon-Stone with her two deputies on either side of her. Getting ready to call a meeting for the new apprenticeship of Dragon' Kit. "Let all those old enough to run and kill gather below the tall rock for a clan meeting!" Hornet' Sting called out as all the kits and apprentices as well as Wasp' Tail and Bark' Leap gathered out of the warrior den and onto the two rocks beside Hornet' Sting. "Today we will honor a new cat of the clan... Dragon' Kit please step forward!" She mewed with pride, yet her calmness covered her pride for her own kin. "Dragon' Kit... you have reached the age of 6 moons and are now able to become an apprentice... Wasp' Tail... will you take. on this apprentice as your own and pass down all that you know to this young kit?" The Bengal She-cat mewed as the medicine cat Maple' Shade looked up at her leader with determination. The savannah Tom bowed his head in appreciation. "I will take on this apprentice like it is my own kin" He mewed with pride gleaming in his eyes. "It is settled then.... Bark' Leap will you set up a hunting patrol we are low on fresh-kill" The Bengal She-Cat mewed stepping down from her rock as she scratched behind her ear as her spike collar jingled as Bark' Leap called for patrols. A few days later Beetle' Paw grew up faster then a second, well that is what it felt like that is. He was now called Beetle' Jaw because of her dark brown tabby looking coat as well as her personality. More days have passed, and Hornet is getting older yet her reputation and bond between this clan is unbreakable. Maple' Shade and Scourge has died and passed to the dark forest making them both a monster yet Maple' Shade was still medicine cat but was still technically dead. Maple' Shade was drowned in cold blood which meant her monster form could take the form of two things, one the form of her killer, and two the form of how the killer killed her. The Killer drowned her like her kits did when she crossed with them in the stream. Scourge was killed by a spider bite; the spider was huge, and he could not defend himself. His form took the form of a poisonous spider with blue streaks along its eight skinny legs and its web had poisonous venom in it so he could trap his enemy's and kill them easier. The rest of the clan who was alive felt out of place, yet they did not want to kill themselves, so they decided to keep on going even thought they felt out of place.