Chapter Four

"Sebas-chan!" You heard a voice call the next morning. You run to the place where you heard the call for Sebastian; certainly nobody present in this mansion was the owner of the flamboyant voice. You look over the corner and see a person with very long red hair. He wore spectacles that had skulls and he was all over Sebastian.
"Grell, how many times do I have to tell you to leave me and my young master alone?" Sebastian asked. Hm. Grell.
"Certainly I can't waste my break time doing nothing. I wanted to bond with you!" Grell grinned. You already knew this was going to be interesting.
You were about to leave when Grell noticed you. He ran up to you and looked you up and down.
"Who might this beautiful young lady be?" Grell asked, earning a blush from you.
Sebastian grew quite angry at this, but remained his poise self and replied, "This is y/n l/n. She is a guest a guest at the manor."
"Well, y/n, I she hope we get to know eachother." Grell winked. You blushed once more.
Sebastian's point of view:
Grell make y/n blush?! Two can play at that game. Y/n is mine and only mine. Now, how to get y/n's heart.
Grell's point of view:
I could tell Sebby has a thing for Lady y/n. She is quite interesting and I knew she must be mine. Don't worry y/n, I'll get you out of the grip of that demon. Even I am a butler to die for. ~☆
Yay! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope it isn't too cheesy or anything! ~♡~