Chapter Ten

You had been released by Sebastian and once that was done, you slapped each and every one of them. You weren't the type to hit some one, but with the way they have been acting, you couldn't wait to kill a bitch. Not that you would, anyway.
"I will be on my way, and Melody, I'm sorry, but I don't feel that way about you. As much as it hurts me to say this, you're fired." You said and with that, you left.
Sebastian's P.O.V.
This was all Melody's fault. If she hadn't interfered with what was going on, y/n would have been mine. I could have had a beautiful relationship with her, but this had to happen. I swear she will be mine.
Grell P.O.V.
Now, I am not the one to fight over someone, but by the way each guy were trying to get her, I was more determined to get y/n, even if it meant killing poor Bassy. That's just too bad.
Claude's P.O.V.
Y/n was mine and mine alone. To even think that Sebastian even touched her made me mad. She belonged to me. She was my mate. If I had to, I will kill every single person in that place to get her. Even Ciel.
Alois's P.O.V.
I did not like the way Ciel and the rest of the people in thaf wretched place had their eye on y/n like that. We had a history together. She and I were originally betrothed. At least, by her parents. She is mine.
Will's P.O.V.
Well, it's been a long time since I have been in love with slmeone like her. I might as well make sure no one will get her. I just have to make sure no one else does. To do that, I will have to listen and do whatever it takes for her.
All:
This Means War