Chapter Twenty-Two

Oh boy. He was already pounding Melody into the ground. Meanwhile, the others were running away. You actually were quite entertained, though so much damage was happening to the manor and knowing what happened to Ciel's manor back when his parents lived made you feel bad. What if it would bring back memories?
"Take this outside!" Ciel shouted. They did as told, but you knew it would make the whole country panic at the sight of two demons fighting each other. Even you were nervous about it.
Sebby's POV
This was for her. I loved her so much, I was not allowong this she demon take her. If I was her hero, maybe she would look to me as more than a friend and I could top the others.
She is my kitten and if I would let anything happen to her, I would never forgive myself nor the others. She is too precious to lose and a person like her comes so often. People like her are so rare; their personality, their sweet soul, and their unique sense of humor.
Although, sometimes, it can go the oppisite way around. Both are attracted by demons, reapers, and angels. No matter the gender, which would explain Melody. This could define why she is wamted by everyone, but I wonder why Ciel and Alois would want y/n....