Chapter Sixteen

You had fallen asleep sooner or later and the next morning, guess who you saw watching you sleep? Undertaker. You screamed and threw a pillow happen, cursing under your breath.
He only laughed as he picked up after you. You blushed madly as you looked at him. So what was Undertaker? A shinigami or a demon? You weren't really sure because you were still confused.
"I'm a shinigami." He answered. You blush once more because it was as if he read your mind. Also, because you somewhat liked him and you were thinking about him.
Whoops.

Grell's P.O.V
I watched my dear Sebby pace. He knew about Undertaker, which brings me up to another question, does he like y/n? That could be the reason he took her.
"Sutcliff!" Will called. I smile and walk over to him.
"Tell me, what do you like in y/n?" He asked.
"Well she's amazing. She's definately different; better than Bassy I suppose." I sighed happily.
"Well that's too bad. She is mine and mine only. If any of you lay your dirty hands on her-" Alois joins.
"You'll what?" Sebastian cuts him off. I smirked, though that didn't help any of us. We all had a liking in y/n and we don't know if she likes us back.
That question I will indeed find out. I'm determined.