𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑

𝑃𝑂𝑉:𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑒 𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

Long distance is hard for most of us especially for me and cee

Long distance is hard for most of us especially for me and cee.i haven't been able to kiss him,hug him,love on him,give him gifts, have him give me gifts, have him eat me up or have me eat him up it's been hard.

Him being on tour for months is not okay I've been horny,lonely,and terrified to the point I have to have my older sister stay with me at our shared house some days and nights.

I get interrupted by a FaceTime call so I pause the tv and look at the caller ID and it says "Oakley 🌳🧗‍♀️" so I answer.

"Hey.." I stay silent not feeling like talking. "What's wrong?." I shake my head unpausing the tv keeping my eyes on the tv.

"Answer me isa." I stay silent. "Okay well that's okay because I'm right outside so be ready I swear" my eyes widen "WAIT HUH?" he smiles at the screen "yeaaa I'm outside.you miss me?"

I nod frantically "OBVIOUSLY OMG IM COMING TO THE DOOR RIGHT NEOW"I end the phone call and run to the door opening it. I jump on him and he catches me.

"I've missed you so much i literally can't explain" I start to tear up and hug him tighter. "Damn I've missed you too but ma you choking me rn" I let go a little immediately and I get off of him.

"I'm sorry I've just missed you so much"he smirked and the silence was so loud "show me how much you've missed em then..."

*WARNING TYPE SHI*

NOBODIES POV:

He kissed idisa all over her skin and all of her flaws that he loved like the stretch marks she had.

Oakley picked her up walking to the bedroom while they were kissing. He enjoyed doing things like this especially with the love of his life.

It wasn't rare for them to have sex everyday like they used to but now that he doesn't have your for 2 years they can fulfill that.

Oakley dropped idisa on the bed making her yelp "oakleyyy" he walked into the bathroom and came back with no clothes on.

Idisa POV:
it's been so long since I had some dick especially from my baby. I want to piss him off so he can get rougher buttt I think we'll just go gentle tonight.

"Oakley hurry upp" he looked at me in silence till he responded "wait yeah? Be patient." He puts handcuffs on the bed and then connects it with my hands.

"Ready?" I nod in agreement "I need words love."I sighed "yes I'm ready baby" he thrusts the tip in me slow and then out and he starts to put it in deeper making me squeal.

"Uhmmmnn babyyy faster please.."he goes faster than I wanted but that's okay cause I'm getting dicked down so good rn.

"Where you feel me pretty?" I touch my stomach all the way to my breast."right there" I nod my head while my eyes roll back.

"You always look so gorgeous" I moaned over his words because I could barely comprehend.

"I-i mis- missed youuu" I bit my lip to try and hold the rest of my moans "I missed you too" he kissed my neck and bit it in multiple different places.

"UHHnnn babbyy pleaseee I c-cant take i-it ughh" he went slower and deep giving me slow deep strokes.

"No you got it c'mon darling" I start to squirt on his dick without signal and he goes faster and deeper. "OUUUU DADDY waittt I cantttttt uhhn"
He doesn't answer me because he looked so focused.

"Nut in me daddy please"
"I got you baby I'm bouta nut fuck"
His strokes were getting sloppy and his dick twitched inside my pussy. "Mmm fuck I'm cummin" we both came together and he came deep in my vagina.

He pulled out having some of his sperm leak out but he pushed it back in "what gender you want?" I looked at him tiredly not responding back.

"I guess we having a baby girl" I hummed in agreement because I wouldn't mind having a baby right now.

Oakley picks me up and brings me into our shared bathroom "go pee" I sit on the toilet and he fills the tub up with water and bubbles.he puts me in the tub and flushes the toilet.

"Thank you my love" he hums getting in the tub as well. "I love you pretty" I smile kissing him everywhere"I love you to okaleyyyy muahhh".

𝐷𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴 𝐺𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅
𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇
𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿
𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝑀
T

his was quite short but I have school so they might not be as long as I want them to be :(