deep

Summer walker-deep

Trust me,trust me

I don't like being alone

Thinking bout ringing your line

I wish you would come home

But I'm just tryna balance my space

I'm just tryna protect my space

I don't really need the pain

But I love to feel the pain

Maybe I could use a break

Cause we're way into love just to fuck and let go

Cause we're way too involved just to cut and not call

Way too in deep babe
Way too in deep
Way too in deep babe
Way too in deep

POV:ritara comera

I open the door and I see Oakley in front of me

I try to close the door but he slams his hand on it to keep it open and he walks in.

I smack my lips and walk off he follows me to my room."you can stop following me now and go to your house" he hugged me from the back and started to kiss my neck.

"Oakley... stop.." he groped my chest and got in front of me to kiss my lips. "Your so pretty with just panties and a bra y'know that?" I nodded like bitch ofccc I'm the baddest.

He picks me up, throws me onto the bed. He goes in the closet and he takes all his clothes of except his underwear and walks back towards the bed.

"Let's cuddle"I roll my eyes looking at him. "Stop doing that before I really make your eyes roll".I lay down and turn my body away from him and he spoons me.

"Oak...we're not together anymore..so why are you here..?" He was silent but then he kissed my cheek "because I can't live without you..your my peace,love, and joy I swear.."I look at him teary eyed because is he actually serious.

"I love you Tara I don't see a future without us and I'm being truthfully honest..I wanna have a family with you..I wanna do business with you. I wanna help you pursue your dream in cosmetology..I want to be there.." At this point I'm seriously drowning in my tears.

"Y-you really mean that oak?" He nodded and kissed me everywhere until he reached my lips and we started making out.

He hovers over me while I'm looking at him
"Trust me.." I nodded looking at him "I trust you.." with that he goes down under the covers and he starts licking and sucking my clit.

"Mmm oakleyyy" I put my hand over his head and he pins my legs with his arms. I try to move his head because it was too much for me but he wouldn't budge "ahhhhh noooo okaay okayyyy I cantttt please" he didnt stop until I came..three times..

He came up and he took his boxers off and threw them in the closet. He comes back to the bed and he aligns himself with me and deeply slams into me "OOH MY- fuckkkkkk your way into deeeep" he didn't care what I said he was still scratching my insides with his dick.

"Dadddyyy OKAYY mmmmm please daddy I canttt" he pulled out and turnt me on my stomach. And he put himself back in me. "Your doing so well pretty girl..I love you so much mhm" I couldn't speak anymore all I did was nod my head and take it.

"I'm finna nut in this pretty pussy..make you have my kid" I turn my head to look at him with my mouth wide with that "why Yu fuckin me like thiss" look (iykyk) and he smiles at me then kisses my cheek and lips putting his leg up going faster.

"AUGHHHHH NOO WAIT pleaseeeeee i CANT T-Take this shi-it no moreeee" he presses his hands deeper in my arch. "Mmhm fuck I'm cummin.." I feel his nut roll INSIDE of my INSIDES I swear to y'all..

He pulls out, walks out the room still his dick is slangin and he went to get us some water bottles.
"Hm" he hummed handing it to me.

I struggle opening it because I was shaking really hard so he helped me instead. He went to go run us a hot shower.

I look back looking at him.

"Round 2?....."

Heyyyyyy........heyyy......um yeah its been maybe about a good two months yea I been busy with school n shit....and I'm failing 3 classes with 3 D+'s sooo..

𝐷𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴 𝐺𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅
𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇
𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿
𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝑀

But I swear y'all I'm back and better love y'all
(Btw this was in drafts for a month 💀)

But I swear y'all I'm back and better love y'all(Btw this was in drafts for a month 💀)