make him jealous 🫣

Requesteddd byyyyy →makachi23

POV: Treasure Theodore Caesar

Me and oakley were in our room chillin and he was asleep and I was bored so I decided to get up take a nice and hot bath then maybe me lunch for us

After I took my bath I walked out the bathroom to see Oakley still asleep. I went into the kitchen and started putting the garlic bread in the oven and starting on the chicken Alfredo.

I start to hear footsteps coming down from the stairs and I look behind me to see Oakley in my face literally.

"Boy don't do that shit you scared me.." he laughed and kissed me multiple times before going to the island. "My homeboy is coming over if that's fine with you?" I nod my head and agree with him that it's perfectly fine.

This gives me an opportunity to do a prank on him and have his hb in on it. After 30 minutes I had already finished the Alfredo and we here the doorbell ring so I go to open the door and give him a hug.

The homeboy→
Malik trevors

The homeboy→Malik trevors

(Gyat damn ain't he fine....)

This is perfect but before that imma let them conversate and try to find away to communicate with him to tell him about the plan.

I ask Malik if he wants some chicken Alfredo and he said yea and cane to the kitchen while I fixed him up a plate.

"Wait before I give you this plate I need to tell you something.." he looked at me confused and worried.
"Okay so I'm gonna play a prank on him and the prank is that I'm gonna try and make him jealous." He relaxed his throat and exhaled like he was scared or something.

"Alright when we gone do it cause I'm down with it"

"We can do it right now I just need to do my intro" so we do the intro and get ourselves ready and pretend like we were already having a conversation.