too friendly...?

POV:oakley

"Nah why the hell you being so friendly with mandem?" Ciara stays silent looking down at the ground shrugging her shoulders.

"Nah speak. answer the fuckin question I'm not playing"she starts to get teary eyed and now I'm irritated because she don't wanna answer anything I'm asking her.

I look at her and go to her side to open the passenger seat car door "get in we're going home I don't wanna hear you speak either since you didn't wanna talk before" she nodded and got in the care.

I got in on my side and started driving the push start hellcat and we got through traffic pretty fast.

I stopped in the way to the food place she hates which is taco cabana "what do you want Ciara..?" She sighs and says "oak..you know I hate this place.." I roll my eyes and look at her "then get over that fuckin hatred it's not that serious".

She looks at me wide eyed about to cry her eyes out. "I..I don't wan him to eat" she crossed her arms turning towards the window.

"Nah you getting sum to eat....uh may I get da pasole and enchiladas with extra tortilla...thanks" I ordered this because I know she hates enchiladas.

(Author speaking and who the actual fuck could someone hate enchiladas you MUST be insane...anyways back to the story sorry.)

I get the food and we drive off. We stop at a red light and I just know Ciara is gonna say sum "why did you order me enchiladas knowing I don't like enchiladas...??" I snicker and smirk while I start to drive again because the light turned green obviously.

"Well I'm not eating that...🫣who do you think I am 🤨" I look at her and death stare and she fixes herself real quick "yeaaa....but yea you still eat this shit I don't care I paid to much for this" she started muggin me n shit.

"Boy we are BOTH rich asfk..y'know what imma just walk to my favorite place to get me sum BETTER to eat" I shook my head locking the car doors "nah you not going no where" I start to speed up so that shes unable to unlock the door.

"OMFG STOP GOIN SO FUCKIN FAST DICKHEAD!!" I start to laugh and I swerve purposely. "BRO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIGGA??"

I stop the car and I start laughing and pulling out the camera sying it was a prank. "Bro are you fucking serious you had me scared asfk you idiot" I kiss her everywhere asking for forgiveness.

"I forgive you dodo 😒" I smile "but I am still upset about you being to friendly with mandem what's up with that?" She went quiet and looked at me.

"He said he liked me and I just told him that I didn't want to be with him and he said why not with me and I explained to him that I loved you more than anything...not mor than God though but definitely more than anything" I smile kissing her and we start to make out.

I pull away and ask her a question "And then what happened?" She started to cry and bawl her eyes out. "He started to try and kiss me and he choked me FORCING me to be friendly with him even though I said I didn't want to talk to him anymore".

My eyebrows furrowed and I started the car on the way back to the house to grab some special things.
"I'll be right back ml stay right here".

I grabbed my guns and put them in a duffle bag and not before grabbing the equipment for this so I don't get this murder led back to me.

I call up my guys and tell them to meet me there."bae what are we doing?" I stay silent still driving "put his address in for me darlin" I see her put the address in and when she enters it I start to speed up.

She starts to cry and complain "you're not gonna kill him are you?.." I nodded "yea..yes I am" she starts crying harder and harder until she stops starting to fall asleep.

I stop at the front of his house and I stay there waiting for my goons and watch Ciara sleeping.

I see them pull up and I smirk giving Ciara a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be right back darlin.." in a whisper and I open the car door and we walk up to his house and bust it open.

"Fuck you did to my girl?"

800 words

𝑂𝑁𝑇 𝐵𝐸 𝐴 𝐺𝐻𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅
𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑈𝐿𝐷 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇
𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐸 𝐴𝑆𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿
𝐼𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑈𝑌𝑆 𝑆𝑀

Pt2??? Babes ion know might be a while just ask ig 😭🫶🏾love y'all byeee